Do I really need two of these for alliance wars?

Thx for input kerridoc
Appreciated

Follow up on this @Kerridoc (I was going to make my own topic but thought it would fit here) I pulled two Zimkathra from Atlantis. I’m obviously parking one on my bench but are there any scenarios where you would level both of them? I’m new to strategy but have to think Dev’s placed elemental links for a reason, which brings up another noob question…I am assuming the specials stack, correct? Like +25% attack for four turns would be two buffs equaling 50% attack, and likewise then 8% health for all fire, or am I wrong on that? Thank you.

I would disagree a bit with @Kerridoc. His list is spot on but I would add some. Of course this list is going to depend on what type of player you have and your inventory as I mention later on.

Certain heros I will keep multiples of. From what you listed I would ditch Li, Boril (unless you like riptose a lot), Cyprian, Chao. Hu, Skittle, Colen, 2x scarlet.

The other ones may be worth hanging onto for a while unless you get strapped for space.

I have a lot of dupes. Haven’t gotten to leveling them but they aren’t hurting my inventory of heros. If I start hurting I will take a look at what I got. I hang onto many interesting heros this way until I need to make room. Then I make decisions.

No, similair effects replace themself. But 2 Zimkithas are still good, bring one to 4.80 and the other to 3.70 for AW purposes :slight_smile:

1 Like

oops…okay, thank you for that info @FraVit93 that would have been sweet

Thx rockstar
Just to be clear you would only keep one copy of li Boril cyprian chao hu skittleskull colen and Scarlett and use all the dupes as feeders?
Thx for input

1 Like

That is what I would do. Scarlet I kept 2 of for now. The second has been sitting unlevelled for a while.

side note on Chao and Li. Yellow is a tough color for 4* regular so you might hang onto 2 of them until you get deeper there.

But the others unless your a big fan of riptose I would only keep one.

Here is my inventory.

Thx Rockstar I really appreciate your input it is very helpful. Gives me a better idea as to what to use mats on.
Thx again

1 Like

For sure. mats are tough. My biggest issue has been gloves. So I have a lot at 60 currently. So when I get gloves I have to make the right decision because it could be a couple weeks before I see them again. I have 4 right now so will be making a couple decisions soon.

Good luck to you. If you do have any questions the forum is fantastic and full of awesome people willing to help.

Again appreciate your help I am a long way from leveling up a lot of these heroes. Did a few 10x summons and ended up with a lot of duplicates so basically I wanted to get help in determining the best use. Your input will assist me in not wasting time and materials on some of these heroes.
Thx again

1 Like

In the beginning I spent some money on pulls to get a deeper roster as well. It does work but then you need to figure out what to do with them.

Another quick note. I would not waste mats on Hu Tao at all. If anything take him to 60 and use him in wars. He was one of my first yellows. Never actually made it to 60 and now he is gone.

Li Xiu is ok and works well in the beginning but later on she became expendable for me as well. She can be a pain to face early on with her mana drain.

1 Like

Wow what a huge roster!

From those expendable I’d just keep those who has proven to be extremely valuable during wars or events.

Caedmon,
WuKong (in war a game changer - managed to beat a team 900tp stronger)
Tiburtus
Gormek
Grimm
Chao
Kiril
Rigard
Sonya
Kellie
Leonidas
Thorne

For events: Mnesseus

Everything else would go. To feed Needler :wink:

Thx great advice, I had not done anything with Hu so that will be easy I have li leveled a little but left her when I got G. Jackal. Have been working on him as he seems much better that other 4* yellows. I have yet to draw a 5* yellow so am limited in that color. But if nothing else this is a game of patience!

1 Like

It is patience. Jackel is a great hero. I haven’t been lucky enough to get Jackel or Panther. I have Guardian Falcon. He works pretty good when I stack red on a green titan. Other than that he doesn’t get much use.

Yellow is tough. As you can see that is my shallow color as well. I do have Joon and 2x Drake though. That is the only reason it looks good other then Wu.

I have jackal at 3/60 and am anxious to get hem fully leveled, I do have a Wu fully leveled and two others on my bench. Would you level a second Wu before chao or li? Have been thinking about that and not come up with a decision.

1 Like

I would probably level Chao first. His fast mana and mana drop is nice. A strong case could be made for Li as well. She doesn’t hit hard but her mana drop is rough. For me when facing her she always fires when my heros are charged. Boy does that suck.

I haven’t really figured out where my 2nd and 3rd wu would come in. They would be for war options but that is about it.

I would definitely get your depth built before a 2nd Wu.

In the early stages for me in the game I fed at least 1 Wu to Hu Tao…:):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Newbie mistake…

Thx that actually makes a lot of sense, I have faced li and she can be annoying. Will make a decision between her and chao

1 Like

It’s only lately that I’ve noticed what a pain Li is. She always stops my heroes from using their skills. Now when I see her I try to remove her first.

Have aegir, anotel and kage at 3/70 but only two Damascus blades would appreciate some input as to who to use the blades on. In purple I have khiona at 4/70 but currently I don’t have a yellow or blue 5*. I do have Kiril Grimm Sonya and triton blue fully leveled and Wu chao jackal and li fully leveled in yellow.
Thx

The introduction of the class quests for emblems has made me very relieved that I saved at least one of each 3*, and two of any 4* and 5*……since now you are limited to only certain classes of heroes, all the lowly 3* I levelled up in the early days (but couldn’t bear to get rid of after all the food and feeders I invested in them) have really come in handy for completing the quests!

1 Like