Do Elemental Defense Debuffs and Regular Defense Debuffs Stack? Why use them together? For instance, Grimm, Tiburtus, Gormek, Buddy or Wilbur with Guardian Jackal, Falcon, Panther, Arthur, or Evelyn. [MASTER]

You need more than one data point to draw a conclusion on 898/486 ratio. It’s a 85% increase, usually from Wilbur alone I get about 55% increase. it’s the random factor that blurrs low data point sets, I think the 85% is a lower than average hit affected by both regular and elemental debuff.
In the video, the first Drake SS would have been higher if the player would have fired Jackal first.
And yes, I have Jackal and Falcon and Wilbur.

If the hero that applies the debuff doesn’t cause damage, like Wilbur for example, I fire him first.
If the hero applies both debuff and damages at the same time, like Gormek or Falcon, you’d need to do the math. Probably firing Falcon before Gormek, but it’s hard to tell without a bit of experimentation. It depends on how big the debuff is vs how much the SS damage is

Wilbur def down cause (1 / 0.56) ^ 1.35 = 2.187. Means it adds more than 100% damage without the random factor. The random factor will affect a lots to the ratio as it applies to both values.
Anyway appreciate if you may test and produce a formula. What I can see so far is if elemental debuff is applied to the SS then the ratio must be much higher :wink:

I have a discussion on other thread: Jabberwocky - 600% Damage Against Titans?
and come to my own conclusion: def down and elemental def down does not stack for special skill (only elemental def down will be effective) for above case.

1 Like

Cookie Settings