Do Elemental Defense Debuffs and Regular Defense Debuffs Stack? Why use them together? For instance, Grimm, Tiburtus, Gormek, Buddy or Wilbur with Guardian Jackal, Falcon, Panther, Arthur, Frida, Nordri, or Evelyn. [MASTER]

Does elemental defense buff stack with normal defense buff? For eg, will the defense buff from Grimm and Guardian Jackal stack? So if I fire Drake fong after firing Grimm and Jackal will the hit get benefit of both the buffs or only one?

4 Likes

YES, they do stackā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to do this on this pageā€¦ but Iā€™m new to this game and this chat. Iā€™m trying to get some defense team ideas for the first war Iā€™m inā€¦ but all I can do is comment on stuff. How do you create your own page?? Sorry againā€¦

Does someone has data if they stack by simple addition, e.g. 44% + 54% or theyā€™re applied independent of each other, e.g. 44% from enemyā€™s total defense and then 54% of enemyā€™s lowered defense?

Given enemy has 1000 defense, weā€™d get 1000*(1-(0.44+0.54))=99 defense in first example or 1000*(1-0.44)*(1-0.54)=258 in second example.

I believe itā€™s the later, but never have tried to collect the data.

2 Likes

Does G. Falconā€™s elemental defense debuffer(-54%) really stacks with other defense debuffers like Wilburā€™s or is it just that it only increases the debuff by 10% to the -44% defense debuff of Wilbur against fire?

Regular defense debuffers stack with elemental defense debuffers. Tibs/Kunchen donā€™t stack with each other but they stack with Panther, Wilbur/Gormek donā€™t stack with each other but they stack with Falcon, Athena/Isnarnia/Grimm donā€™t stack with each other but they stack with Arthur, Buddy stacks with Evelyn.

6 Likes

Thanks, but what I meant was if these two adds like -44% + -54%. I know it sound crazy to think that. It would be like itā€™s leaving an opponent with literally no defense against fire OR the elemental defense debuffer just makes them a 10% more vulnerable to fire.:thinking::thinking::exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Shielding simply cascades.
Same debuff overwrites the other of exactly that kind.
Different state symbols do also cascade, even ups and downs for the same element. Iā€™m not sure how itā€™s calculated.

Itā€™ll produce sth like this:

2 Likes

Can one use both elemental defense reduction along with another normal defense reduction?

Isarnia + guardiƔn halcon

Yes, they stack

20 chars

2 Likes

They stack with tremendous effect.

I use them in a trap defense against blue attack on my tank to a good effect.

3 Likes

Find the forum that most closely matches the general topic of what youā€™d like to post. Near the top right corner of your screen should be a button so you can start a new topic. Youā€™ll get best responses if you give it a clear title and clear questions in your post.

I hope that helps!

1 Like

Alguna imagen con 2 reducciĆ³n de defensa en el enemigo isarnia y halcĆ³n por ejemplo

I am trying to understand this post, but if you have the two heroes you are fuzzy about, itā€™s good to try them out on the map, choose some strong levels to enable you have longer time to fire their specials at a strong boss.
Then you can check if they stack or not by just pressing and hold on the boss.

If you have Kiril and boldtuskā€¦ does it matter where you put them. In this chat Iā€™m a part of, someone said you want BT to the left of of kiril because he has a higher attack percentage and it will lower once they both use there special. Is this true?

1 Like

Yes, since the defense fires from left to right, itā€™ll be better to put the highest of overwriting specials on the ā€˜rightestā€™ place.

But if another order was a better support for or the tank, that would get priority.

Both ready same turn rarely happen.

2 Likes

Thank youā€¦ I thought they stacked. Iā€™m happy I asked.

Letā€™s says that you got Wilbur and G. Falcon.

Wilbur debuffs defence while G. Falcon debuffs only defence vs fire.

Does it stack? If yes then how exactly is that calculated?

1. Yes
  2. Its calculated to give mass quantities of dmg to the enemy.
5 Likes

There is an official master thread on this,but it doesnā€™t answer the ā€œhow is it calculatedā€ question.

@zephyr1
@Kerridoc

possible merge and a good question that I donā€™t see answered other places on how damage calcs work when stacking.