Do Any Alliances Tolerate No Titan Hits for 24 hours When Online?

Fun

^^^ This

On the one hand, Leaders, and co-leaders, are investing time in helping the alliance. They do not need more work on top on that work load. Empires is not a job. Empires is supposed to be fun.

When I need a break for Real Life, I always tell my leader “I will be busy, if you need to, boot me, I can rejoin”.

Family you choose

But on the other hand. Alliances become families.

We noticed people growing bored with Empires but not our alliance.

Days in alliance has no impact in game play, but a lot of our teammates consider it more important that highest titan hits.

Leaders, and co-leaders, hate booting a player because they hate recruiting - search still sucks - and the new teammate will occasionally be worse than the booted teammate.

Gryphonkit, my wife, and most of my teammates joined Twilights Bastion because it was full of real adults who treat women who game, and have Real Life outside of game, respectfully and as normal human beings. So I do not blame them for wanting to stay in an alliance that is mature, respectful, helpful, understanding and has an alliance chat that is not a cesspit.

Titans are king

But on the gripping hand.

Titans are king ( see notes ). How you feel about Titan loot directly impacts what type of alliance you will enjoy.

While a teammate may enjoy being a member of a specific alliance, the current leader has to decide the alliance’s titan goals, and all members must abide by that decision or find a different alliance.

Silver lining

Something to consider, when you have 28- 30 members in your alliance, you are very low priority on the alliance search function.

While hard, booting members can allow new members to find you and join your alliance.

My alliance

Yes.

My alliance has let founding teammates have a lot more slack than new teammates, but eventually we had to clear house. The remaining founding members still get a lot of slack. But not infinite slack.

At least two teammates have been booted multiple times for not communicating their reasons for not hitting the titan. We allow them back, but once they start to slip again, the get booted again. This has actually turned out to be a good thing, because it shows new teammates that we mean it when we say “you can always come back”.

War energy

Due to matchmaking being sub-optimal, I have dropped out of war ( see notes ). Since I am a co-leader this has actually encouraged most of our teammates who like war to fight war and those who hate war to opt out. This has won us several wars were we has 10 war energy left and the opposite alliance had 40 war energy left.

War loot is not that great. Better that everyone hit the titan, then everyone try to get the war chest.

Notes

Click for notes

Titan loot

Titan Loot

War

FIN

4 Likes