Distribute Emblems ft. Guin, Onatel, Kingston, Killhare, Zimkitha & Alby

Hi dear forum members :slight_smile:

I already made something like this in the past and it helped me a lot, deciding who of my heroes should get the emblems. Any vote is highly appreciated! :slight_smile:
A short class overview:
Guin & Onatel: Wizard
Kingston & Killhare: Fighter
Zimkitha & Alby: Druid

• Guin, Kingston and Zimkitha should get the emblems
  • Guin, Kingston and Alby should get the emblems
  • Guin, Killhare and Zimkitha should get the emblems
  • Guin, Killhare and Alby should get the emblems
  • Onatel, Kingston and Zimkitha should get the emblems
  • Onatel, Kingston and Alby should get the emblems
  • Onatel, Killhare and Zimkitha should get the emblems
  • Onatel, Killhare and Alby should get the emblems

0 voters

Sry for that much options, didnt knew how to solve it more practical. Hope I got all combos.
Thanks for your help in advance! :slight_smile:

Greetings LordWoodland

Question - Are you building a normal defense, war attacking, raid, war defending or titan team? Who are you currently using on that team and whose the tank?

1 Like

Iโ€™m building a normal defense team for PVP. Atm Iโ€™m using Seshat, Lotl, Sif, GM and Kingston. I want to have Alby and Killhare in my defense team.

Are you looking at possible using Alb as your tank? If so, Killhare would be a decent sniper to replace Kingston.

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking yes. Not Alby Tank, but replacing king with killhare was my plan. Thought about Alby, Seshat, Sif, GM and Killhare

Whatever you do, that lineup will most likely keep you opening chests in diamond tier.
So I suggest embleming the heroes that also is viable in offense/war deffense.

1 Like

Ye, noticed that too, Guin is currently my flank in wars.

Since you are not tanking Guin, I wouldnโ€™t emblem her. I would emblem Onatel and use her offensively.

I think itโ€™s a toss-up between Kingston and Killhare. Both are good defense and offense heroes. If you had JF, I would probably lean towards Killhare. I personally like Kingston.

Between Zimkitha and Alby, I would definitely say Zimkitha due to the Telluria-Vela-GM meta. Sure, Alby looks cool, is fun to play with, and is a favorite of many, but honestly, I think Zim is more useful both offensively and defensively. She is one of the key heroes to counter the trio; fast cleanse is incredibly valuable. I would probably boost her defense a bit since it is pretty low. Iโ€™ve seen many 2800+cup teams have Zim +20 on defense along with Telluria, Vela, GM.

Oh, and Iโ€™m not a fan of Sif tank. I think itโ€™s pretty easily countered by the likes of a purple stack with Kage and Sabina. I actually think Sif is more useful offensively than defensively.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for your detailed feedback, appreciate it :slight_smile:

Cookie Settings