Display Suggested Team Power on Map Stage Info Screen

Apologies if this is a duplicate, but I didn’t see anything quite like this suggestion in the posts that came up when I entered the title…

On Quests, we get to see the suggested team power for the level. Same thing for Challenge Events. In Wars/Raids - we can see the opponent power, which gives us an idea how strong a team to bring. Is it possible to add the same functionality to the Map Stage Info Screen, as well as apply it across all seasons? It could be a simple label that changes based on whether you are looking at “normal” or “hard” level (for Seasons 2/3).

This kinda be discussed somewhere in a thread. I remember as wanted the same thing, as levelling a hero kinda wanted to see what Provence I could take them to without them dying and using them for better practice all round.

I’m not sure there is really any value in this…

We’ve seen from the Quest’s that the “Suggested Team Power” is pretty well useless… I mean have a look through the Costume Quest ones and see how many of those teams are 4500+ which beat the final stage… not many…

Same is for the Map stages… Any “Team Power” that gets put down will be completely arbitrary & not overly relevant… You’re better off creating your teams based on their Synergy of Special Skills & Stacking Colours vs. the Bosses & mobs…

Besides, in playing through you’ll work out if you’re too weak, strong enough or borderline not able to continue yet simply by seeing how well you’re doing… If you’re winning easily every time (good or bad boards) you’re doing fine & will be able to keep going for ages… If you’re starting to struggle, its a good indicator that you may be nearing the “as-far-as-I-can-go” point with your current roster/progress… If you’re straight up failing, then it’s a good indicator that you need to do some more levelling etc…

Finally, f.w.i.w, Season 3 difficulty seems to be pretty well the same difficulty as Season 2 in terms of the boss & mob strength… The Runic Rocks definitely are helping & make it easier too. So another good indicator is if you’ve done the stage in Season 2, you should be fine to do the same stage in Season 3

Cookie Settings