[KNOWN ISSUE] Display glitch (Android / 1.11.5)

Rebooting phone works for a little while, but it started again a couple of days later, and it’s happened twice today. HTC One M7, Android 5.0.2

Same problem here the last 2-3 days. When are u gonna fix it guys? A really great game. Sucks not to play because of issues like this…

Hello Petri,

once again the glitch was gone from Tuesday to Thursday. Appeared again last Friday and constantly until now (Monday). Is there something you guys from SG do during this time (Friday to Monday)?

Hope you can fix it soon…

UPDATE: today is Tuesday and glitch appeared. So days are not relevant I think…

Only 2 days normal, but now eror again

How can enjoy if game always eror ?? :thinking:

Merged with existing thread.

I can’t post in the original thread, so I have to open a new one (strange rule by the way :frowning: ). the display issue still occurs. are you completely ignoring these threads? gameplay is no fun anymore. if there’s no solution in sight in I’ll have to remove the game from my device. very annoying bug. :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Hi, we are aware of the problem and my apologies for this. Unfortunately we haven’t been able to reproduce this yet, it seems it affects only certain devices (with lower Android OS versions, 4.x/5.x). However, we are still investigating the issue here and try to get it solved.

Some players have reported that restarting their device has helped with this problem, so I would recommend trying that in the mean time.

4 Likes

I use a Kyocera brigadier on android 5.1.1 and have not had this issue a single time. Not sure why android version would affect the game so much to be honest, or why it would only start occurring after that update if it was the version causing it. Anywho good luck solving it.

good idea bro… the same with me :v::hugs:
I’m tired restart, remove and instal again, still eror :disappointed_relieved::tired_face:

Having same issue on my Android phone right after update. Unable to play game at all. Uninstall in near future.

Hi Petri,

don’t know if the last update should fix this issue.
First I thought it worked as glitch did not appear during weekend but today it returned.
Issue still open :frowning:

I am having the same issue even after latest update. Restarting my phone fixes the issue, but if I get a call or open any other app it bugs out again. Huawei P7 Android 5.1.1

Yes. Same for me.
@Petri

as you see we have to restart the phones several times a day not only once. Don’t think that this is acceptable. Especially on weekends when I have more time to play I have to reboot about 10 times a day.
Hope for next coming update 1.12 to fix it…

3 Likes

I’ve had this issue for months now. Restarting my phone helps sometimes but sure enough it happens at the worst possible times. It’s pretty upsetting that teams of developers are unable to fix this on going issue after months of it happening. And the response we get of were sorry and are working on it, at this point is starting to feel like a lie. Maybe some sort of information on why or how this issue is happening would be better than sorry we’re working on it.

I enjoy playing this game a lot. I’ve spent many hours playing and spent quite a bit of money on it and to have this glitch for so long with absolutely no improvment on resolving the issue or reimbursement for lost materials due to this issue is very upsetting and down right disrespectful to us players. I’m not trying to be a troll or trying to be rude. I’m just being bold enough to express that the issue is ruining the app for a lot of people and should be considered a priority to fix above many other things that seems to be more inportant to small giant as of now.

4 Likes

AMEN! It’s really frustrating. I’m about to trash this app. No improvement for weeks now. :frowning:

2 Likes

Когда уже устронят ошибку

Hey Petri,

just to let you know: Glitch still occours but not as often as before. Will it be finally fixed?

Same here, display glitch is still in the game. It’s a shame that they are not spending time to sort it out. People spend money for this game so it’s only fair that they should solve this problem.

I recognized that the glitch returns after a new update and disappears a few days later. Anyone else can confirm the same?

I have continuously had this problem for over 2 1/2 months now. Every update I installed has made it worse and worse. BUT, I will say this 2 updates ago I have noticed a change for the better. Still this display glitch happens but instead of 12 times (avg) a day it’s dropped to 3 times (avg). It’s progress so I show appreciation… But it’s still an issue that needs to be fixed. There’s no reason why this company shouldnt be able to patch this error. It’s effecting many players who pay and don’t pay to play. Doesn’t matter about money spent. The quality of this app should be playable without an issue like this happening for this long. Continue to work on it please what you’ve been doing is helping.

1 Like