Display active crit & mana bonus before/during battle

Hey developers,

It really would be nice if you could just add some output values. If I click a hero during battle I’d like to see the active crit chance and mana bonus (inherited from talent tree and troop bonus).

In battle you see the stats (atk, def) after troop bonus is applied. It would be almost no effort to display 2 additional values (crit chance and mana bonus)

Thanks.

@Fellow readers: Pls support my request by voting. ! :+1:t2:

You have my vote. It would be a great feature.

6 Likes

You have my vote as well…

1 Like

Thx mate…

I even forgot that there are family boni which add crit (Wonderland) or mana (Sakura)…so even more interesting.

@Petri Would be nice if this was considered…small effort needed.

you have my vote…!

1 Like

Adding 2% critical chance to what? We have no idea what our current % critical chance is, let alone adding 2% to it! Please show this value somewhere so we know.

You could increase the critical bonus from talent grid / troops / skills.
Otherwise it’s 0% chance on every heroes.

With the ninja tower starting yesterday it is even more important…pleeeeeease.

Still no reaction…

Bumb…new Morlovia family another source of mana bonus…

You don’t wanna build your game user friendly? Simply code some get_value() function.

With all the different sources of boni it really becomes tedious and easy to overlook.

What do you want from me? Gather more votes? A 100?

Just NOT answering I still find poor habbit.

With Rush Attack wars it would be important to have the mana bonus value displayed before battle starts (9% or higher needed).

You could easily provide this info for the permanent boni in the screen where you assemble your team…including troops.

This would be really user friendly…and would not cost you much effort.

Excellent idea!

You have my vote!

1 Like

Did you klick the vote button on top of this thread? The counter didn’t increase…

Now I did!

He He, my bad

1 Like

*Bump up

Please vote. Would be very helpful for Rush wars.

I still want this feature.

Not hard to implement. Other games have this feature,too. Where’s the problem?

33 votes - not yet enough to be heard.

I like your persistence, keep it up! I totally agree this would be help bunches. Voted!

1 Like

Cookie Settings