Disheartening game play

Yeah I’ve heard he is a pretty awesome guy as well…:joy::joy::joy:. I try to come up with at least 1 smart thing to say a day…:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

You have disheartening game play because you don’t get 5* hero? Sorry but i have to laugh at that.

For long time I haven’t been able to get ANYWHERE in the game because I have only one 4* hero and all the 3* heroes I get are copies of the same I already have.
I can’t get anywhere in the game. Because I’m so weak raids are pain and reward is not worth anything. My hero cap is always full cause there is nothing I can level up. My alliance have started to get stronger titans what eat me alive cause I’m so much behind.

Only thing for me to do is just endlessly grind items at the map while my foid and hero cap is full all the time… And hope that training gives me 4* hero or at least not useless copies of 3* what hasn’t been the case yet.

I will not use money on the game because there is no chances of getting anyhere if that’s the luck I have been given with. Also it’s gambling and unfair, maybe even illegal, to them not to tell the odds.

I actually don’t mind games being hard when you finally get rewards from it but all I got after all the hard work is just BS… If even that because at least BS could be used as fertilizer to grow something useful from it.

I would like to give you some good news, but unfortunately I can’t lie to you.
I’m sad you still don’t have a 5* Hero after playing the game for one third of a year.
That’s normal. Some ppl have played the game for half the year and not seen a 5* hero at all.
Even if you do get a 5* Hero with the lack of ascension items required , you may take for ever just to Full strength the Hero.
I have been playing for half a year and still can’t ascend my 5* hero to full. I’ll be in a coffin before that happens.

3 Likes

I got my first 5* Hero in January 2018 I think. I got him after 9 months of playing. Here he is:

If I focus solely on him, he will be Maxed shortly. And it won’t require money.

Just saying it can be done. The constant naysaying notwithstanding. :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @Rook I got my Domitia before you got your Magni… but I still can’t ascend mine to Tier 4. 2 Royal Tabards short still.

Rassenfassenrassenfassen.

(Oh… AND you got the better hero. Rassenfassenrassenfassen.)

:wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d been collecting ascension items for months, so it wasn’t terribly difficult.

In answer to your “rasenfassenrassen”, I say unto you:

KA-ME…HA-ME…HAAAAAAA! :grin:

4 Likes

I think you shouldn’t share that

All my hope for TC20 is gone

I feel your pain bro… @Nath Rite now my camps are chockas and im wasting world energy on previously played stages, depleting my good smoked ham n marinated pork chops mmmm, trying to get materials 4 battle items to be strong enough to move ahead. Its the game man… I hvnt put any coin into it. It doesnt rule my life, merely passes the time when im bored… Complacency numbs the brain.
Btw… Be awsum if we could trade some iron 4 some of that delish bacon tho… Phwoah…!!!

1 Like

@Rook yay! congrats!! :smiley:

Shouldn’t share what? I think truth should be shared.

In the months I’ve played here, I’ve gotten loads of ascension items to level 4* heroes. 5* Hero items are more rare.

This is not a secret. :wink:

3 Likes

Hey Rook,
Congratulations on getting Magni,
I’ve got him & he’s nearly fully ascended. This guy is a killer.
My best card in the stack.
I highly recommend that you stack all resources towards this machine.

Yeah, he’s here, steadily moving upwards:

1 Like

It’s a slow, meat heavy/expensive slog to 4/80, ain’t it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like slogging. And Meat. And slogging. :grin:

2 Likes