[Discussion] Version 35 Release Notes

Ok Valhalla rising coming up. Let’s see the odds for 3 featured Heroes . Don’t you nickel and dime us with ■■■■■■■■ 0.10% per hero.

Friendly Matches feel rather incomplete without any information sharing at all

3 Likes

Yeah, it was removed in Beta V35.5

Originally it spammed the ■■■■ out of Alliance Chat (like every single fight sent a new system message… up to 10 fights per ally member per day = 300 spam messages).

4 Likes

Lots of better ways to do it in the first place than alliance chat

1 Like

Agreed; most of the feedback was to add a tab to the existing watchtower for “friendly battle” history… but didn’t happen.

7 Likes

When will the version 35 update arrive?

Could you fight against a member of your team? I don’t have that option yet.

Yes can fight anyone whether they’ve updated yet or not

Yes, I already did it for some members that have OS

Really?

I can’t see anything different in the game.

EDIT: I’ve just seen Guvnor’s thread. My version hasn’t been updated yet.

Anyway, thanks.

2 Likes

Seems that the friendly matches energy is being refilled based on UTC time, Is 6:15PM on CST. I already used my energy during the day and now I have it refilled :sweat_smile: @Guvnor is this a bug or is intended?

On iOS? 20 Characters

Nope. I’m on Android

I don’t understand why it’s not released at the same time for everyone?

That’s just not how the different app stores work. Apple has a vetting process that takes longer thanAndroid.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.

Math

VF has increased loot per world energy/ flask, just like AR. Both AR, and VF, are World Energy per run -3.

VF does not also have increased loot per run / loot ticket. AR Loot +50% per run, VF +0% per run.

My Personal opinion

I think it was the combination of Empires loot system ( farming s1.8-7 for days would not happen in most MMO games )

Adventure kits/ Backpacks being optimal for Hero XP

And World Energy -3 per run reducing the cost of many desirable AR stages by 50% that got the Devs in trouble.

Personally I would have given VF +50% per run, just like AR but dropped the VF World Energy per run -3.

But it did not come up for feedback ( tags:beta-beat, Beta, etc. ) because SGG just said “Hi content creators, here is the content for you videos, info graphics, etc. by the way no feedback it is set in stone.”

Notes

(ATLANTIS RISES - Optimum Levels For Loot - #84 by Gryphonknight)

(ATLANTIS RISES - Optimum Levels For Loot - #85 by Gryphonknight)

3 Likes

Everything else I can be patient and supportive with… I know apps and games are always works in progress.

But their lack of comms with their consumer base… is what has been consistently chipping away at my loyalty; it’s a thin tenuous thread now.

If they committed to even a once a year comms like an AMA… they won’t lose me.

Still can’t update😒…i’m Android user

Strange. My alliance mate has the same issue.
In my case, I went to Play Store and My apps & games, and it showed update available for E&P

1 Like