[Discussion] Version 35 Release Notes

Needs to be clearer. When you click on a harvester it’s should beam “THIS WILL NOT WORK DURING ATLANTIS RISES” in huge font onto your wall.

Even then people will use them and come on here to complain “it wasn’t very obvious, you can’t expect people to actually read things”

4 Likes

Low diamond is the new upper platinum

Probably means the item harvester and omnia harvester won’t increase the loot from the gnomes who drop not only coins but items as well

Mmm not sure, I see the same information/restriction in all the harvester (food, iron, recruits) it’s a shame they don’t allow them to be used in Valhalla Forever. I was very excited about it

Undocumented change?
Before
Screenshot_20210202_003402
After

Gimme back my big bold team power! :yum:
/s

Only the Season 1 three and four star rates are decreasing. This is a clear win.

The one exception to the clear win.

This is great for older players that already have as many season 1 rare and epic heroes as they want.

2 Likes

Just my 2 cents, but i performed significantly worse in this portal during beta (event legendary wise) then any other portal in 3 years.

I will not try my luck on this one for sure.
I’ve got 5 times more S1 legendary then event out of 3000 pulls or so.

1 Like

The information about enemy formation comes right below this “Team Power” text, so it had to be made smaller.

I thought they decided not to give the stat bonus to villians during the Villians event. Did I miss something?

Maybe it was score bonus, not stat bonus what they removed.
From my point of view I can understand that they want to make event heroes more desirable, so stats bonus and avoid elemtal barrier, makes it.
But score bonus was too much…

I think it’s the first time I see SG reconsider after unanimous feedback from beta.

I can see a small heart behind SG’s big wallet

2 Likes

yup, it was the score bonus they removed… stat bonus remains…

1 Like

When is v35 roiling out for iOS?

Considering that the VF event does not increase the loot (aside from gnomes), there is no reason that these harvesters should not work during the VF event. They are still pretty pathetic if you can’t combine them in AR.

From what I have read, the Gnome appearance rate is pretty low, and the loot it drops is not significant, so I doubt it will encourage flask usage like AR does. I will still save all flasks for AR.

2 Likes

Just want to say that I am happy with these updates, and I am really excited for raid formations. Now my harvest relics will have use as well, and throwing trainers in the portals is a great change as well. I’m still at the stage where I feel a sense of panic even feeding dupe S1s…even though they liter my bench

Ok Valhalla rising coming up. Let’s see the odds for 3 featured Heroes . Don’t you nickel and dime us with ■■■■■■■■ 0.10% per hero.

Friendly Matches feel rather incomplete without any information sharing at all

3 Likes

Yeah, it was removed in Beta V35.5

Originally it spammed the ■■■■ out of Alliance Chat (like every single fight sent a new system message… up to 10 fights per ally member per day = 300 spam messages).

4 Likes

Lots of better ways to do it in the first place than alliance chat

1 Like

Agreed; most of the feedback was to add a tab to the existing watchtower for “friendly battle” history… but didn’t happen.

7 Likes

When will the version 35 update arrive?