Discussion V45

For me it’s a problem because it doesn’t enhance a feature that everyone has been wanting. It’s only limiting it further. Scope of impact is irrelevant. That being said, I don’t have visibility of the final version so maybe they will wow me yet. But the one communicated change is a big :-1: from me.

2 Likes

So after the update it works just fine…
Screenshot_20220124_172832_com.smallgiantgames.empires
3 different protections against an element active at the same time :smiley:

23 Likes

As far as they might mean something for the chinese players(not even sure about that), to me (and most likely the majority of the player base) a foot note in the history of a foreign nation, may it be China or any other, doesn’t ring a bell… but that’s not even the issue at hand… I’m always puzzled by the lake of creativity and inspiration that those who write the scripts for the seasonal stories, the dialogues between heroes and now the names of these three kingdoms, show… it feels like these parts of the game are designed for 5 year olds…

After a horrible Summons month of Jan and I know how the gacha system works specially when you’re on the wrong side of the outliers. I’ll skip the details but let’s say I burned over 200k gems and got 3 Crystalis, S1 dupes and 19 Viscaro.

I was disappointed but made peace with it and started thinking about the exchanges I’d make to get rid of the 70+ unwanted 5*.

Now I see why people sour on the game. I was on my way to being one of the whales but this month it’s like the spell has been lifted and it’s not the money. Unfortunate that they chose this path to force us to buy more slots and allow only 1 exchange. Going C2P from now on.
Rant over. Wishing you all a happy Monday

8 Likes

I played multiple Dynasty Warriors and Romance of the Three Kingdoms games which are both based off the same three kingdoms so having new heroes and war bands with the same name is very exciting. Hopefully we get a Lu Bu, or maybe we don’t need someone that powerful lol.

It’s really the same with most things… Maybe some of season 2 was I’m not sure but I know Poseidon existed before E&P. Same with all of s3 and s4, and likely s5. Not to mention many of the old events like wonderland or grimm forest.

4 Likes

Well I think it’s all very exciting, even though not all of my opinions on some of the changes were positive, I’m ready for the movement forward.
:two_hearts:

4 Likes

Frustrating for iPhone user who have to wait longer for mystic lag to disappear. And judging from it, you won’t have that rolled out in time for us. So yet I’ve to undergo another annoying event knowing I won’t score so high. Worse timing ever. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Mine is droid. Not received update yet. :blush::pray:
So I’m on the same boat.

And we had a war match making done as well.
:rofl:
:frowning:
+Ve note me opted out from this war for personal reasons.

2 Likes

Same iOS issue … so I am only aiming for top 1%

1 Like

You can download apk file. Just google Empires and puzzles V45

2 Likes

How do we watch the ad for the additional daily summon?

1 Like

@lightsmessenger
not too sure yet how it will work
and IF it will work when you have silver tokens saved up…

6 Likes

Same here. Good luck :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

slammed on the face haha

1 Like

Oh this is really disappointing. I would love to take advantage of the ads but still saving my tokens.

4 Likes

Does the elemental protection protect against the tiles only? Or also the special of the used color? Thanks.

Don’t overspend if you can help it. Save up on the deals only and try not to buy in the store. And always remember, if you miss out on a hero you wanted it’s not the end of the world because there will be a new one coming out that’s even better down the line.

5 Likes

Works against nearly any damage from a specific color (tile damage, slash attacks, minion damage, special skill damage) only dot is unaffected.

Zeline fired once with element protection against green active once without the element link.

The damage is clearly reduced…

2 Likes

Yes, this is actually not fair. But I suppose that shouldn’t be a surprise.

Funny, this lag bug is advertised as an improvement in the version 45 announcement. Absolutely ridiculous, delivering programming like a preschooler and when you finally get it solved after weeks, it’s an improvement. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes