Discussion: Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards)

I was between Good and Neutral. The only thing I really don’t like is cutting Atlantis to 2 days. I prefer Circus over Wonderland as I really want Bobo. Maybe I wanted to save some more coins for it, but I’m ok. I’m ok with Towers every two months and alternate between Tavern and Costumes.

1 Like

Other than the shortening of Atlantis I don’t really have an issue with it.

I don’t have wonderland heroes except Red Hood, but I enjoy the challenge of Starfall more from a gameplay perspective.

No new costume are coming from the S1, so if there are new costumes coming each time in the ToL I’m happy that alternating, however I would like to see an adjustment to the number of free pulls available from tavern to bring it up to the same as chamber. On the plus side older hotm are due to at least become more useful due to new family bonuses so will be more worthwhile to get and level.Plus I like the forum ToL challenges.

I haven’t managed to have a good farm of AR since it moved to midweek. 48hrs makes it even less likely to get full benefit, i get why they are doing it with the extra content needing spots but I think I could deal with it easier if AR was weekend based.

As I say though other AR change I’m pretty unconcerned one way ort other

3 Likes

As f2p feel bad news. Maybe i can accept that if SG give monthly 400 coin tavern or 20 key costume each that event come. Lol i looks dreaming.

3 Likes

True, some of the changes are fine. Maybe there should have been a “Both” or “Mixed” option, lol.

2 Likes

They could have run ToL and Tower at the same time as they use different flags.

Reducing Costume Chamber to once every 2 months is bad decision. @mhalttu

8 Likes

From memory, you get 210 coins if you finish the Tavern quest. :wink:

1 Like

Now that the costume event has been reduced to every two months, why not increase the chance to wear the costume at the academy to 50%?

7 Likes

I would hate both at same time more than alternating. Despite being different energy the time requirement for towers is too much for me to do other as well. I have enough time to do Tower, raid tourney, war, titan but anymore I might as well live on my phone all day.

1 Like

Doh! Yes you’re right I’m so used to just getting a new Berden each time I forgot…

2 Likes

ToL doesn’t even last 30 minutes.

5 Likes

I have not an issue with Atlantis Rises being shorter if they also give 50% more loot for Valhalla Forever. Otherwise they can stick their changes into their butt.

16 Likes

That would be amazing. If only they would do that. Based on the Q&A with the game designers, I don’t think they can.

7 Likes

That 30 minutes though is time for raiding, tourney attacks and titan hitting. Keeping seperate times in the calendar helps more casual players like myself that make up the majority of the player base as opposed to players who set alarms and open up to 3 monster chests a day

2 Likes

Bi- monthly you meant?

Alternating with ToL.?..well they are a bound to rock the boat eventually, endless contents would eventually choke existing ones!

And AR reduction?, again this source of free stuff must be a real pain in the butt…

2 Likes

Then run the ToL together on the schedule with Mythic Titan instead, they use different flags. @mhalttu

1 Like

Voted bad:

• Shortened AR
  • Costume chamber becomes bi-monthly (this was the easiest & quickest quest to collect two free pulls per month)
  • No wonderland and grimforest means no 150 emblems for rogue, fighter, druid and ranger class emblems. All of which except for Rogue are where I am short of emblems
10 Likes

Let’s do some math: having costume chambers on 2 months basis means we can have 6 occurrance per year. With 20 S1 Heroes, and two of them being featured, the complete cycle now lasts for 20 months (close to be a 2 year cycle). Wich translates into: I don’t have cLeonidas (spoiler: i didn’t pull for him last week), so now I’ve to wait till June 2023?
Am i wrong?

1 Like

Circus being subbed in for Wonderland was to be expected, especially with the (wildly unnecessary) buffs to Faline and Zuri. Not terribly surprised to see Slayers back, either. Create some pent-up demand for those older event heroes so there’s more spending when they come back around. Oh, and how convenient that the community gets to pick in November. “Tell us where you most want to spend money, and we’ll do that.” :roll_eyes: I’ll be glad when that last Zynga payment gets made. Maybe then the short-term cash grab decisions will stop. Or maybe they’ll just continue until they kill the game. :man_shrugging:

As F2P, though, the one that really sticks in my craw is the less-frequent costume chamber. We already have to make our living with mostly S1s, so 3-4 free pulls per month (event keys + keys from elsewhere) gave us a reasonable shot to get a few costumes to buff those S1s who are our bread-and-butter. Yes, by all means, cut that so you can make life even harder for F2P! Instead, we’ll get ToL, which literally has the worst summon odds in the game, and Tower of Magic, which can’t be finished without spending gems or money. F2P are starting to get Zynga’s message… spend or get out. Don’t be surprised when more of us start opting for the latter.

13 Likes

And when the older challenge events come back they’ll have costumes.

7 Likes

Those 2 together I’d be fine with. As the mythic titan flags accumulate there is less pressure to do all the same day

1 Like