Discussion: Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards)

Looks like costume this month and tavern next month

… and get great resources you can craft battle items from rather than have to pay for it. I don’t think SG could have predicted how popular AR is, especially when you compare Valhalla Rising. I wouldn’t bother with VR at all except I haven’t completed all the avatar missions yet. S1 missions I only do when there’s a PoV daily challenge.

The S1 heros hold little appeal, and yet you have more chance to summon these heros at EVERY summons portal - totally makes sense :dizzy_face:.

Hmmm… I do hope there will continue to be a supportive player community :popcorn:

3 Likes

???

What does Vivica featured schedule getting delayed have anything to do with more time to save coins for ToM?

Did you mean gems? I save it for other portal, not costume. I am hoarding hundreds of costume keys right now and will continue to hoard it untill Vivica get featured.

Or do you mean Tower become once a month means Tower Coins is doubled? I think Tower become once a month can be done without sacrificing costume event. Just move the costume event to be at the same date with Mythic Titan, they use different flags and they are not as time consuming as the towers.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly! They arent even trying to hide their greed anymore.

2 Likes

Changes are very disappointing. Costume chamber one of the best events.
Atlantis Rises - another very popular event.
SGG - please find way to keep time of Atlantis Rises (or make it longer) and make Costume chamber monthly again.
If you have to keep Atlantis Rises only 2 days - please make some another event with good items drop. Same thing for Costume chamber - please increas drop of keys from others sources since we lost 10 keys per month.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Whaaaat SG is being a buncha money hungry pricks!? Impossible!

2 Likes

The only ■■■■■■ decision is the shortening of atlantis. And I know what event I will be voting to have on November, teltoc.

SG being SG. just worrying about the money, never about the players’ satisfaction. I say this is also the fault of the community that continues to spend nonstop on the game

3 Likes

Dear developers, the schedule changes are poorly thought out! You shorten the events that the players love (Atlantis and Costumes). And you do even more often the events that are not loved by so many - the Ninja Tower and the Magic Tower. The game is made for the players! To enjoy playing it! Listen to your players. Changes to the schedule should be thought over again, taking into account the interests and wishes of the players.

7 Likes

So true… 20 characters

That’s quite annoying. I don’t know where to start:
Shorter Atlantis Event is a huge pain, less farming time, less Atlantis coins, less materials
Costume Chamber only every 2 month, so I assume also the quest will occur half often over the year, means 60 keys less per year
No complete rotation through the challange events is for me quite annoying. I was chasing for wonderland and the 150 warrior emblems. But now it’s even the same emblems. The same heroes 4 month ago. It’s pretty boring. I loose more and more interest in the game. Don’t forget the players which aren’t playing since the beginning. I’m not interested in the circus nor in the slayers. I’m really pissed.

In the end for me there is one conclusion, only new events to generate more money and less free stuff (keys and Atlantis coins)

Avolutely bad decision making

8 Likes

Am I the only who seems to be getting more costumes keys in MV and chests?

I swear I’m getting them more often!

How many times did we have older events this year? Anyone has a number? To me it looks like we haven’t seen anything older for some time already…

Anyhow, I can’t support the change of schedule. I don’t care about their fresh heros, while there’s nothing new and fresh about the events itself. The game play is pretty much the same, and to me there’s no value added. To me it would be a fresh change to see that raising revenues is not ONE and ONLY driver in their decision making process. Unfortunately, they fail the test once again.

3 Likes

January: Pirates
Feburary: Villains
March: Wonderland
April: Grimforest

3 Likes

I forgot about Avalon, my mistake, it wasn’t long time ago. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I just feels like it. So many new events, towers, and heroes. Even the Villains feels like they have been made obsolete because of Starfall, Slayers and Magic.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m almost lost with what’s going on last 6 months, and that’s the main reason of personal detachment from the game. Maybe it’s not that bad thing, I was really hooked up to it. :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

Hello from Germany,
personally i can follow the decission from SG to have the old events less, than often. They don’t sell the old heros and bring new heros, so that the old aren’t necessary. Panther was replaaced by Anton and i#m pretty shure, Shakal etc. would be replaced soon.
But on the other hand i need, the extra XP from the old events. I like them more.

The biggest point of disapointing is that the costume chamber is only every two month.
I rember that that was the first Thing i finished in E&P with my Heros, and it felt great.
It was beginnercontent. The rare path of the monthly challangevent was harder.
The Tavern took me 9 Month after starting with the game, to beat.
In the Tavern u can earn 3 Freepulls and in the Tavern only 210 (when i remember right).
But there the chances of sucess are very low. But in the costumechamber it was very high. Cause every costume u got was better than the basehero. And your starter Heros from S1 got better and could compeat to other Heros very long.

SG if u do the costume Chamber every two month raise the reward, even for Taverne of legends. That’s more than fair, or make the Tavern easier, so du don’t need that much 5* to end it. 3* till 5, 4* till 9. 9-10 hard for 4* or 5* heros. That would be a good change, and a change most of us could live with.

Over all, thats is not a good developement. And when i see, that only 69% see this Changes as bad ones, i knwo, that 31% are the people who rule the world, cause they are the people who pay you every month 500+ dollars. And that development is very scary.

Greetings from Germany

4 Likes

Oh believe we tried to say AR is more popular with the players.

6 Likes

I don’t like these changes very much. I’m a F2P player, and I rely on AR and costume keys, to at least get some materials and pulls. These tower events are impossible to finish for me, so collecting enough coins to do a free pull takes me roughly a decade. It feels like a tipping point: the players are no longer important to SG, just their wallets.

3 Likes