[Discussion, Rant?] The lack of Quality of life improvements in 3 years shows Devs do not care about F2P / C2P or multiple Classic heroes or trade but they care only about the latest shiny hero

I forum like release notes for the same reason I tip waiters in the US.

@Petri and @mhalttu are doing an excellent job. SGG does not have to give us release notes or explain alliance war.

But just because I tip my waiter, I do not like some corporation practices ( looking at you ridiculous no compete cause for sandwich shop, and you large corporations taking Small Business grants because of loophole lawmakers put in from your million dollar lobbying)

Click for rant

OMG.

I am becoming more like @Rigs

Click for rant

Nah.

I just ate really upset at the grindy direction a unique, and fun, game is determined to continue down.

Because a game can be less grinding and profitable. Other billion dollar games have proved this. SGG could be a force for change. But they have become so jaded after Oddwings.

Where Niantic was incredibly lucky with Google buying them out before they became jaded. Allowing them to continue making decisions based on hope instead of fear.

Click for discussion of Domino's Pizza revitalization

I highly respect @Petri, and @mhalttu, I could never do their jobs. I tend to get into trouble at each new job for trying to fix things. After 10+ years at the new position, I eventually except the status quo.

But no reason to put up with Alchemy lab, or Hero academy, when trying to relax.

FIN

2 Likes