Discussion: Disparity in the types of 5* that you summon

Best of luck to you too.
I’d love some Avalon heroes although Jean-Francois would be welcome as well and considering my history he’d be more likely.

1 Like

I’m honestly sorry for you. To get all 3 and 4* Atlantis you’ve at least done enough pulls to deserve at least one.

1 Like

Well, we have a couple of mathematic cracks here, so I am pretty sure you will get them shortly. But don’t be surprised if the odds are not too bad at all.

1 Like

You going to max Miki? I’d have loved him.
I’ve a max Zim+14, Natalya+15, Alasie+13, Aegir+13, Delilah+14, Aeron, Drake, Frida, Anzogh, Margaret (swap for Atomos?), Ranvir, Seshat, Grazul, Kingston, Grimble, Vela (3.56 but I’m maxing her instead of my only ever challenge event 5* Rumplestiltskin), Kage+14, Yunan, Marjana, Khagan, Vivica, Justice, Joon, Sartana, Domitia, Richard, Magni, Isarnia, 2x Lianna.
Most of my season 1 5*'s have come from TC20 and I’ve done lots of summons over the years.

1 Like

Been playing for 11 months. Usually do between 300 to 400 pulls a month, sometimes more if trying for the old hotm in atlantis.
Classic - 21 total with 9 of them duplicate. Have not gotten liana or magni yet.
HOTM - 27 total with 16 of them duplicate including 6 Fridas
Old HOTM - 4 (evelyn, drake, gregorian and musashi)
Event - 4 (lady locke, red hood, g. Kong and g. Owl)
Atlantis 4 ( kage, ariel, inari and poseidon)
Seasonal - 0
My spending will be dropping as i wont pull atlantis unless hel, gm or alby are featured. And i wont be doing any more seasonal pulls as most of the heroes arent worth it
I have actuzlly had good luck with HOTM pulls overall. Pulling many on single coin or eht pulls.

1 Like

My disparity is in colors. 4 non dupe blue 5* now: Rigard, Thorne, 2 Velas, Misandra.
And reds - enough, I think. First QoH. And then in no particular order: 2 Ares, Elena, BK, Anzogh, Grazul, Mitsuko, Azlar, Khagan -.-

1 Like

My disparity is colors as well, but backwards of yours! For 5* heroes, I have:

Blue - 6
Green - 5 (Would have been 7, but I ate Elkanen/Horgall long ago)
Purple - 5 (3x Grimble)
Yellow - 6
Red - 1

2 Likes

[14.6/(14.6+1.6)] *
[14.6 * 8/9/(14.6 * 8/9+1.6)] *
[14.6 * 7/9/(14.6 * 7/9+1.6)] *
… *
[14.6 * 1/9/(14.6 * 1/9+1.6)]
1.6 is for Atlantis 5* only, no vanilla, no HOTM
(Without clickety clack it looks a little over 10%)

I do less pulls per month than you and have been playing since May 2019. I have 24 5* heroes, of which:
1 x seasonal (Victor)
1 x event (the Owl)
1 x old HoTM from AR
9 × HoTM of which 4 are double ups and
The rest are Classic heroes (2 × double ups)

Actually not unhappy with my roster except for the dirth of 5* healers

I have extremely good luck pulling hotm on free pulls. So far the only hotm I didn’t get that I tried for was the one I did about 300 pulls on, and that was Ranvir. Ended up getting him later in the month during Atlantis. Since then I have got 41 5* event/hotm/season 2, with 24 of them being hotm with only 9 as duplicates. I get a lot of past hotm from free pulls on Atlantis and usually get two out of the four featured ones with a 30 pull. So yeah my legendaries skew heavily towards hotm as well. I seem to get them much easier than classic 5*. Still need a Lianna. Ugh.

The only one I didn’t get was Grimble, but then I didn’t do any Atlantis pulls last month due to not wanting any of the featured heros bad enough to spend $100 on trying.

I’ve been on a streak of HOTM luck since Ranvir, since pulling him I’ve gotten them all except for Seshat. This has coincided with a drought from TC20. So which luck do you want? I’m pretty excited every time a 5* drops into my deck and whether it continues to be the HOTM or my TC20 decides to grant me one of the “vanilla” 5* I’ll still be doing my jumping around dance :joy:

This made me curious about my hero spread so I thought I’d count my own:

Classic: 24
HOTM: 12
Atlantis: 10
Event: 8
Seasonal: 2

For background I’ve been playing for about 2.5 years. And a lot of my classics have come out of TC20. Also I’ve eaten some duplicate classics in the past. And I even ate some duplicate HOTMs when I was new to the game and didn’t fully understand their value.

After 1.5 years this is what I got:

Classic: 25 ( still no Sartana darn it )
HOTM: 5
Atlantis: 6 ( sadly have 2 Mok-Arrs and an Atomos…and ended up with 2 Ariel )
Event: 2
Seasonal: 1

I haven’t pulled a HOTM or event 5* for one year and I think @Rook hasn’t ever pulled a HOTM… Last time I checked

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

HOTM??? Do know what that means? Embarrassed about it, too.

If there are no other choices, maybe later I will max Miki, Miki is currently at 3.70 very well and sturdy for my Titan 8*-10*, and also doing well for Legendary events. So, I will plan to bring up Vela to 3.70 1st, and maybe decide later, I still keep my 7 scopes, will wait.

Of my first 6 5 stars, 5 were purple (2 domitias back to back.)

Right, of my 4 non-s1 heroes, 2 are purple, 2 are blue.

total 5 stars:

red: 1 (khagan ew)
blue: 4
green: 2 elk and kad twins (i.e in actuality, 0 useful)
yellow: 1
purple: 7

1 Like

I’ve been playing 5 1/2 months and I spent a lot more than I care to admit in the first few. Now, I keep to my budget although I really want to spend more right now for some more shots at getting Kunchen.

I have the following 5* Heroes

Classic: 9 (2 Leonidas & I managed to get Lianna via the free tokens for bringing back costumes)
Hero of the Month: 10 (Most Duplicates - 4 Neith, 3 Grazul, 2 Kingston, 1 Vela)
HOTM via AR: 1 (Onatel)
Atlantis: 2 (Poseidon & Mitsuko)
Event: 0 (this is where I feel like I have spent way too much for no 5*s)
Seasonal: 1 (Consider myself very lucky getting Mother North)

Blue: 3
Green: 5
Purple: 1 (Obakan)
Yellow: 9
Red: 5

6 Atlantis (Kage,Ursena, Poseidon,Ariel, Atamos, Ariel)
4 Event (kong,Jabberwock, lady Locke, Chameleon)
9 Hotm (hero of the month) 2 dupes (Eve, Kunchen, Anzogh, margx3, Neith, Ranvir Thoth)
2 seasonal (Santa, Momma)
14 classic 1 with costume. 3 dupes and fed a couple away

I’ve been playing for 14 months and spend about 60$ / month

1 Like

HOTM=Hero of the Month

1 Like