🏅 [Second Raid Tournament] Discussion and Feedback on the Updated Raid Tournament Matchmaking & Difficulty Bonus

And the tiers will have loots same as they r giving to us now ,if u loose than there u belong my friend for this tournament ,try hardwr for next one…

The low level players will still care. They shouldn’t be punished because someone, who belongs to a higher tier, qualified into theirs.

Imagine playing a serious tennis tournament against Roger Federer. You can try all you want, but you can’t win if he pays his best

Tournament works like that ,in real life u cant do a qualifying stage like this ,but tjisnis just a game.for god sake ,lets say 4 different areas ,everyone will go for their goals …

I think that’s how the current tournament ended up being a mess. They got an idea, implemented it and only afterwards started asking if it works

1 Like

The guy with 2* will compete to be 1st in his area but will be hapoy too if he wil be the last 1 of one up area if e was lucky with boards during qualifying ,so everyone is happy eveeyone is figjting for something,hapoy endings ,fun is back and they save a lot of time trying to fic this stupid system that for me is more like a second summons gate…

New Raid Tournament More Fair& Fun System - #2 by mattp169 this is my idea that i started since the 1st tournament so if u like vote it so they will notice it …

1 Like

You’re still only thinking of people playing to win honestly.

I like your idea of the qualification stage, but there should be some measure against deliberately qualifying in a lower tier. I think what I suggested before could be a good solution - the system knows the power of your top 5 allowed heroes, so if you’re forced to make a team of minimum power top5 - 100 tp, you should qualify in your tier.

Although there’s still deliberately loosing with a good qualification team. But that can be solved somehow

U r not understanding thats no reason for me to be 1 area doewn cause the loot will be totally different and much lower from 1 area above…

So said more clearly last guy from area ‘2’ will be rewarded with a much better loot than the first guy from area ‘3’ …

But it will be some loot without effort.

That can be a great idea too

How it can be loot without effort ? U will fight during 1st day to gain points and always aiming upper areas ,if 1 guy has great heros but not skills or luck than he maybe will compete to 1 area under but thats normal …

I agree with most of it …what i can say to devs based on my 1 year experience as a leader and as very appassionate player bout this game that needs another thread…as ftp player i never complained bout giving me fair chances to who soends or whatever i got my goals without paying ,now the game has no goals ,and in my opinion this tournament is showing up all their wekaness and that they really dont care bout their players ,this tournament had a really bad impact and impression for me ,is making me loose interest bou the game …i have like 18 3* maxed but its not that the point ,next tournament wilk be with 5* again same ■■■■■■■■ i really will not have fun and neither care bout it ,give back my war at least there i have fun with my crew instead of this ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

War matchmaking that needs another thread too …im just feeling overhelmed with this kind of systems ,make a good tournament @Petri ,give us FUN…give us goals, rewards for our achievements too ,how can be possible that after quintus avatar no mkre rewards for diamonds players ? How can u buikd a game like this?! Does the game ends after quintus avatar ??! Oh man i have a lot of things to say but lets stay on this thread…This is my opinion Im Not Enjoying It , loot is good thing but i need to compete ,and i dont care more bout the loot than having FUN!

Everyone thats above lvl 45 here ,habds up if they r enjoying raids anymore !! How many players get annoyed about this blackhole ,winning to get nothing ?! If u play game as u say @Petri than i think that u r not playing the game like I or other players like me play it…I dont see light on the end of this tunnel ,so put light there …k im done tLked too much today…have a great Night Everyone

Forgot to say the real question …I totally agree with raids system (even that even there i have my things to complain like being attacked same time by too many peooles and they take from you all same trophes ),but how do u think to give peoples fun in a system than dosent give fair chances ,i attack 5 times win em all another guy attack 5 times win em all and he has 1k more points than me ?!! SINCE deffence give points too hoe can i be happy when my defdence has been attacked only once and some other guys defences has been attacked all the day long ?! WHY NOT GIVING TO ALL 5 ATTACKS AND 5 APPEARANCE FOR THEIR DEFENCES ?! AND WHATS MOST IMPORTANT WHY U R NOT GIVING TO EVERYONE SAME AMOUBT OF POINTS FOR EVERY WIN ?!!

Definitely a hockey thing!! Have a small league with foreign exchange students from Russia and other places come play on age limit 16-19 league in Central U.S. they trying to get noticed and fight every game. That age group a little feisty too. Way off topic ha. DES Moines Buccaneers!

Funny how in one it’s a 5 minute penalty and others like a 3 game suspension. And for some tourney feedback my defense was attacked once and lost and not touched again resulting in E.

I knew there should not have been so many complaints over zero attacks and a C grade. I’ll trade for last week please!

So here’s my concern about the defense bonus points summed in 1 question:
Shouldn’t there be a minimum amount of defenses before one can be labelled in one of the defense bonus categories?

To explain shortly, if I only get attacked once, simple maths gives 2 options, either win or loss, then 0% or 100%, seems pretty unfair if you’re to defend against “Lucky McLuck”
If you’re supposed to get ranked on your average win/loss ratio, then IMO, there should be a minimum data to get that average (from my dictionary, 2 is the minimum), I’d say 4 would be fair :

• since every player gets 5attacks, and taking out inactive ones, I think 4 defense/day is realistic
  • this seems fair enough, not to be too low and get lower bonus if you got unlucky ; and not too high that some players would get cut out.

Hope this is clear enough to be discussed.

1 Like

The main thread for discussing questions and concerns with tournament matchmaking and defense is here:

Since your question is really more of a discussion point than a bug or issue, I’d encourage you to bring it to that thread.