Discussion about exploiting the Troop/Hero XP Bug

I dont have any problem about the advantage anyone can take from the shop and im not jealous! The problem its the advantage from bugs and cheats. STOP. The Small Giant fix it so the bug exist, the thread was just to talk about the action to take now. It’s so hard?

1 Like

You singled out 4 players with no proof accusing them of cheating.
There is way more to suggest they spent then cheated. Don’t try and back track now after you’ve shown your true colors.

6 Likes

the thread was just to talk about the action to take now.

Your (horrible) clickbait title suggests something else. Putting players’ screenshots there with the thread and your comments most definitely suggests they have cheated or exploited the bug rather than legitimately bought their troops. If you’re still not sure whether you accused people of ‘cheating’ re-read this part:

========: The King of this bug! Just to let you all think about: months of bug using and he was not able to reach the 30 lvl of any troop.

You talked to this player? Did he/she tell you that they used this ‘bug’ and wasn’t able to, or are you just making up a nice background story to shame them on the forum.

Be less envious man, be happy people spend the money to keep this game going. As far as mobile games go this is a pretty decent one for free players, I’m regularly in the top 100 and I don’t spend money.

8 Likes

The bug exists, if you manage to get a hero/ troop exactly on 0 starting new lvl, you start that lvl with tiny little bit extra of xp. But it’s absolutely impossible to abuse it constantly… the required xp increases every lvl, so however much you want to calculate it … you will not b able to fit in the xp to do it constantly . It’s sheer luck… and most don’t even notice… it definitely doesn’t give you maxed heroes or troops instantly

3 Likes

Easy words, but if make you Happy, its ok for me. I just want the dev look into It and take action vs bug users or give to all the same opportunities.

1 Like

It’s the same for everyone :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

About troops, the exp needed for the next level increase to 130 everytime, so you Need a 2 star and 1 star troop.

1 Like

Providing you bothered with 1,2* troops over lvl 10 on 4* troops…

1 Like

I have temporarily hidden this thread. It will be listed again later.

1 Like

Thanks , copper… good call :+1:

Who? Who told you this?

This would not help any but the most rudimentary gamer, since the cost of levels always continues to exponentially rise.

Sooo…we’re talking about something in the past?

A hack is an intentional (and sometimes successful) attempt to cheat the system. There are sometimes flaws in the system that are discovered and exploited by gamers, but these are NOT hacks, nor should they be treated as such IMHO. I agree with you about hacks.

Because the hacker has intentionally tried to cheat by violating the system.

So have money spenders. Your point?

Let’s stop right there. In your zealousness to prove a point, later in your quote you openly accuse four players WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF of “using a bug” and call on Small Giant to “punish” them.

1. Don’t accuse without proof. Ever.

2. SG is perfectly capable of determining whom it thinks has gamed the system and determine what punishments—if any—are necessary or right.

The rest of your post seems to show you motivated by jealousy, and not by any sense of moral rightness. You’ll note I said “seems”.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I have edited my post. Maybe now will be possibile talk ONLY about the action to take for those who use this bug.

1 Like

Well the first question is IS it a bug, or game working as designed?

And why are you so hot to trot to punish anyone? Was this available to all (as bugs are)?

P.S. This is the first I’ve heard of this, and no, I never used it.

It was fixed few days ago and yes, was available to everyone. I just dont want an unbalaced game cause of hack and bug. No problem about the shop and how many Money a player can use, also im One of them Who like use the shop.

2 Likes

It’s great that you semi retracted and removed their names but you owe those players a huge apology. The damage is done, people have talked about it all over line chats and game chats. I have personally seen screens with the vast amount of troops and ham one of the accused has been pouring into his troops. It is an insane amount, he put a LOT into them and didn’t deserve this. He certainly doesn’t deserve to be banned.

9 Likes

Than you should know better… it’s one thing to highlight a bug, but you’ve overstepped the mark big time, by accusations and 'examples ’ . Really unfair to those players …

5 Likes

Any posts with player names has been edited. Going forward with this discussion - if any player names are mentioned the posts will simply be deleted.

4 Likes

Spot on viv. Got the guts to publicly shame someone, have the balls to publicly apologize as well.

7 Likes