Discriminating? Global chat not available in India?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes, it is not available in India and many countries. But you can access it using a VPN.

2 Likes

I would say I’m discriminated against because I’m subjected to global chat. Consider yourself lucky.

13 Likes

You are not missing anything from global. Trust me.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Well, shutting down global chat for all would be a step in the right direction for SG… I’d say they’re doing your country a big favor.

4 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow… just wow. How quickly this thread got tainted by racism and stereotyping.

C’mon people… let’s shape things up so we pass the civilization tests from those UFOs the governments are finally acknowledging exist… we are all humans, don’t embarass us when they land.

Although I doubt they will talk to us for a thousand years the way we treat each other LOL.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Stunning and brave
images

Btw. I hate scammers… equally no matter what color their skin.

Sorry if I misread your post. This thread can feel skewed.

I didn’t mean to imply you are racist… just this thread is going in wrong direction as a whole.

None of these business is running as big of a scam as the Sackler family, who’s pharma business is the driving force behind the Opiod Epidemic. (Google it)

They are worth $11Billion dollars and their business practices has destroyed whole towns , torn apart families and so many lives.

C’mon … it’s so easy to diss “others”… just open your eyes to the real scammers right in front of your noses.

Look at this thread… someone from India is asking about global chat and y’all just start talking about some scam companies?

2 Likes

Please return to topic.

NOTE: posting PM’s from SG is a violation of the rules, so let’s avoid that. Thanks!

#forum-rules

5 Likes

I suspect it’s not available due to local regulations …. But the consumer is confused why it’s not available.

2 Likes

Have you looked for local language chat groups on the LINE app?

You may find some local community there,

Otherwise there is this forum and facebook groups to connect with others.

Wow. So many flags and hidden posts. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cookie Settings