Discourse/forum issue: i can't update my own topic; moderators aren't updating my topic

discourse/forum issue: i can’t update my own topic; moderators aren’t updating my topic
@staff @Staff_SGG

bump???

bump???
20…

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/asking-for-the-community-support-thanks-boolz/239813/8?u=boolz_san_ck

how do we solve this?

can I make another topic? can I update my own topic?

@Petri @staff @Staff_SGG

tagging who might want to support it and thanks

@SamMe @Ultra @Ruskin505 @Sam-I-Am @D_DI @BubbleTea @Kikyo @Sarah2 @YMS

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS! Sorry I cannot add my vote to show support. I think it is because that particular post got flagged. :frowning:

3 Likes

Hey,
Not sure how I can add my support to an issue @Petri addressed in a separate thread.

I thought making a thread, as the creator of said thread, you can update the title - confused :thinking:

2 Likes

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

I think the best course of action is for you to flag your own recruitment thread and ask nicely the moderators to close and unlist it so that you can create another recruitment thread that ain’t buggy or glitchy. You may also want to check other recruitment threads and check their categories. You may also want to restore your “Regular” forum status (I know you were at least at one point of time, you may not just aware about it).

1 Like

new fresh topic >>> new
old topic to be closed >>> old

2 Likes