Disconnection

3x disconnected from the game, is it E/P policy or just a simple sabotage and losing everything. Anyone experiencing?

Hi, not sure if this is the right category to post in. 3 times in the last week when playing raids the game has just frozen when I was winning, resulting in me losing not only trophies, but raid energy. I spend a lot of money on this game and it’s starting to infuriate me. I have no problem losing fair and square but when it’s not my fault it is just wrong. Please help thanks.

Not sure if your having connectivity issues due to internet, usually when it’s server related a lot more ppl are having the same issue at the same time. You can issue a service ticket but unless it’s server issue I’m not sure there is much they can do for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I know it wasn’t connectivity issues as I checked immediately on my internet connection since it’s happened repeatedly over the last few days I thought it may be a server issue. The game just completely freezes and then I auto lose everything because when you restart you’ve lost automatically. But if it’s just me not worth raising a ticket then just irritating. Thanks for your advice :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings