Disconnecting - Internet connection OK

Quite often now when in the middle of something it seems like the game is unable to keep internet connection alive (despite active wifi / 4g, seems to happen equally). Once that has been made up for with automated message and energy refill flask, but this is so super frustrating when this happens on the last stage of class quests as cost of energy is pretty high and takes a long time to refill.

There must be a better way of handling the gameplay, letting the gameplay be able to be finished when connection is unstable (which it isn’t in my case) and data communication with the server to be continued once connection is established again.

3 Likes

Over the past week there have been three instances in which I’ve been disconnected; however, there is nothing wrong with my Internet signal.
Two of the times were during titan strikes, and once during a war strike.
I mentioned this in my alliance and at least two others said they had similar issues recently.

1 Like

Glad it’s not just me. Exact same problem here. Iphone7. This happens on WiFi and with strong cellular signal. No difference where I’m at, hard to get logged on and in middle of battle the WiFi symbol shows in background and eventually the connection severs and I get the error message. Sometimes the screen just locks up. Been happening for about a week. No other app on my phone does this

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue for over a year. It comes and goes

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem since the latest update. Keep on getting disconnected in the middle of a battle which is kinda frustrating.
ISP report no connection problem.

1 Like

Yes, but there must be a better way to solve this so it does not have this effect :upside_down_face:

Agreed. Galaxy S8 here, perfect WiFi connection, yet I’m getting the background wifi symbol with screen freeze/disconnection more and more often.

This is SUPER frustrating, especially as it generally happens at the worst possible times, is: last stage of 20 WE quest, raids or war attacks! :poop:

1 Like

Ah good point to include type of phone, I’ve got Samsung Note8, would be interesting to see if it’s related to brand

Following up on phone used, Samsung Note 9.

Same issue… Lost the battle in tournament (was winning, killed the first hero and being full) right now…

The Un stability of game has real impact on enjoyment and possible results…

I am on honor 10, in Slovakia (Central Europe, good network connection), on Android app, latest version

Today after 2hours, despite WiFi ok on my home the game doesn’t connected but google play account on it works.
Do you have this pb ?

If it doesn’t connect to the game at all I’d think that would be a different problem

Same trouble here not able to found servor connection

1 Like

Same here :frowning_face:

1 Like

Same problem here in France, unable to connect to the game using Android phone.

same problem. i’m currently in Slovakia. connection stopped to work 1 hour ago or so.

impossible to reconnect. Looks like the server is down

Some people in my alliance, even if based in France as well, are able to connect to the game.
The difference might be about the telecom operator, mine being Orange.
But I do not know if this is well the reason as I’m afraid not everyone is using Orange :slight_smile:

Hello I have the same problem today I live in france and my operator is orange.
thanks to help us

I’m using Orange Slovakia at this moment on an Android phone. Last time I could connect was 2 hours ago, since then I get connection error.

I haven’t tried a wifi connection.