Disconnected multiple times in aw

Connected in the game but got disconnected in AW.
My first DC, i lost my flag but fortunately my heroes were still usable.
I tried 2 more and get disconnected again. But when i tried raiding, its ok.

I have limited time in playing today, and this is what happened …

I just got didconnected 4 times during war. 1st one used a flag but not my heroes. #2-4 did not use a flag, but used up all my heroes! I have 39 heroes, but ny best 15 of them cannot be used in the war. I usually get 300 points for the team, now I’m not getting any and it will cost the whole team the war.

I am not sure what happened to me. I never have problems in war with using my flags.
Today I was attacking, looked away for a minute, because my son was asking something of me and when I looked back someone else was attacking my target, very weird. I did get 10 points and things weren’t going very well anyway, but I wasn’t dead yet, didn’t hit flee and didn’t time out, so very weird indeed. When you do get disconnected, does it go like this? (Since I wasn’t looking at my screen when it happened)

The way i was disconnected was when my team is ready and then i already tapped the fight button, then , screen just showing rotating image, means loading, loading for a long time then msg box appears saying sonething like server error. Then upon logging in, i got zero pts, lose the flag and heroes were used as well.

Closing due to age of thread. For new issues, please see: 📵 Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]