šŸ“µ Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

I opened the ā€œreport a bugā€. And yes my Samsung Galaxy S8 is up to date. Never happen before in mynphone crashing constantly. Probably it is a what @Garanwyn said junk of memory after the update.

1 Like

We are having glitches as well no score and getting field aid instead of attack boost. Plz fix wars

Second war in a row where Iā€™ve been kicked out for 0 points. Wi-Fi is good, closed all other apps before fighting, have all the current updates ā€¦

kind of tired of being told itā€™s my own fault!

My game didnā€™t crash! I have photos to prove a reset but scored zero and the team that got killed is still standing now!!!

Yes indeed ā€¦ I had to remove/Force stop all optional featurs on my phone to have enough space to run E&P even deleted the calander the radio all google maps or other apps only left E&P, Wattsup and samsun browser!

2 Likes

I think weā€™re all tired of the crashes. What do yā€™all think about some adjustments to reduce server load?https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/seperate-war-and-tournament-days/104680

Happened a while ago and am over it now. Just gonna link for completeness.

Since then I always check my connection before I even do war or the raid tournament at all. I do like the idea of a soft disconnect and to resume the match when connection is established again.

1 Like

Just tried some attacking during an alliance war. In two of my attacks I lost connection, one of them being near the middle of the city so Iā€™ll assume that wasnā€™t a fault with the game.
The first disconnect was when I pressed attack but I had not entered the battle. The second was when the battle timed out causing my defeat when there were only two enemies left, both on low health. The Defeat showed before it disconnected.
In both cases I received a 0 as my score!
This should not be the case! For the first one it should not have taken my attack, not registered those heroes as being used. For the second one I should have definitely received a score for the enemy heroes I killed, not 0.

Iā€™ve had this problem, & so have several in my alliance. I opened a support ticket. The response was, essentially, ā€œIt must be your equipment failure - figure it out yourself.ā€

This left me with the distinct impression that E&P couldnā€™ care less about thier server issues or the quality of play. I play on a new Note 9, with 1TB of memory (tons free!) & the latest game update. Neither my equipment nor the game version is an issue!

SG Customer Service is abysmal. They seem much more interested in developping new buildings & things for players to buy, so they make more $$$.

IMO, players are fungible cash cows to SG. I think of this now before I make a purchase. Its just a cell phone game, therefore its not worth much of an investment of my time, or my money.

Instead of being frustrated, Iā€™ll go do something else that I enjoy. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be replaced by some zealous newbie who will line SGā€™s pockets, chasing that new HoTM! :slight_smile:

Good day! Problems with the war (the first time is). Almost finished off the enemy, then the game extinguished and flew out ā€¦ As a result: 0 and a live opponent. Heroes can not be used. This is very disappointing ((

1 Like

The same thing happened to me.
What happens to me with raids does not matter to me.
But what about the war? Not only do you bother me, but my entire alliance.

1 Like

Servers overloaded again.
Got kicked & canā€™t reconnect.

I hear ppl are getting WE flasks as compensation, but I havenā€™t, even though its happened several times.

Considering how often this happens, & how much $$$ the company is making off players, youā€™d think theyā€™d do something more that hand out a few random flasks.

I guess it reflects how much they respect & care about the players. :roll_eyes:

The game threw me out and shut down during my 1st attack in the war.

Happened to me to, got kicked in the middle of the war, lost my 1 war flag

1 Like

Froze and crashed in the middle of a battle. Lost my world energy used, monsters killed for the chest and any rewards I would have gotten from winning.

Happened to me in my opening attack during a war. #bugs-issues

Just started my second set in our war. Game crashed to a black screen both during a battle and when I reconnected sitting at the battlefield screen. My battle shows 0 and I am down a flag. :frowning:

Game crash on 3 rd flag. Easy win. Cost my alliance 56 points. And I pay for this crap.

Same happened to me i hit a special and full crash ā€¦ got a zero for a team that was all but dead when crashed

I tried to attack a team trice in war today and each time there was a ā€œconnection failure.ā€ I lost both flags and my alliance is stuck with an opponent that has only one hero left. There is a very unfair bug disrupting the game.