📵 Disconnected During War Attack / Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

I’ve had the same issue and found this master thread

Hopefully the sheer volume of complaints will show that it’s unlikely just user issues with their wifi

@zephyr1

2 Likes

@princess1 Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

@Ugrslice Thanks for posting feedback, I’ve been starting to collect these in this thread, so the volume of them is apparent. There are also some troubleshooting tips listed in the top post, as well as some idea threads you can vote to support improvements to avoid this sort of problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I set up a war team to battle and as soon as I clicked fight the game froze and I lost my flag. I could not reconnect to the game yet it took my flag anyway. Is anyone else having these issues? I wouldn’t of cared if i still had my flag, perhaps the flag should be taken as soon as the battle-screen loads instead just to make sure a battle actually occurred. Thanks for your time.

Hi @LittleDipper68, welcome back to the Forum!

I haven’t seen any extensive reports of disconnection issues during this particular War, but it is an issue that at least some players run into every War.

This thread I moved your post to has some troubleshooting tips in the top post, as well as links to some posts from #ideas-feature-requests for improvements to the system that you can vote on if you’d like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hit the attack button during war after setting my team. Dial spun for a moment then game restarted and I got the “unable to connect to server” a couple of times before connecting.
Now I am watching my team attack but I’m not there fighting:
Screenshot_2019-04-28-06-27-58
My profile:
Screenshot_2019-04-28-06-30-19

2 Likes

Same here. First time ever.

After 3 minutes

After another 10 minutes…

Finally…
Screenshot_2019-04-28_175135

Conclusion: from game pov, i was afk and timer expired…

I know that fixing this can imply a b8g door for hacks/cheating behaviours… But something needs to be done.

Buy more servers or switch to more reliable servers?!?

Happened to 2 others on my team today, from different parts of the US

Twice today in war I pick my teams then attack . They never make it to battle and I lose my team and flag . My wife also attacks she makes it to the battel but hardly any damage is done to a weaker team . I think there is a problem somewhere.

Once again i have alliance members getting kicked off during war battles.

PLEASE consider changing tournament to Monday - Thursday and war Saturday’s until servers are updated.

Same happened to me. So far once this War. Twice 3 wars ago. Have been opted out since that and just started doing war again

I just received a flask as compensation for the server going down.
At that time I was online and being active but wasn’t involved in any battle in any way (no raids, war, levels, titans) being attacked by me during that time.

I don’t mind getting an extra flask :innocent: but did not deserve it either.

War connection. Lost connection. Now it shows me attacking but I can’t access to attack. image

1 Like

Also unable to use my other flags as I am “currently attacking “

If you lose connection during a fight, unfortunately this is what happens. You should be able to attack again once the fight times out. I know that from our alliance, @Boolz had that happen last war, and it was really frustrating.

I’m really sorry to hear you’re out a flag. I hope your war isn’t so close that it’s in any way decisive.

2 Likes
1 Like

Merged. Thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Game screen went blank, kicked me out completely. Wiped all progress. Put me bk @ S1 lvl1 tutorial!

Finally got in thru FB acct, but lost a flag.

Another alliance member lost a flag same way also!

What a pain! How can ur servers b overloaded during AW? U know there will b more traffic! Frustrating & Not fair!

Where do I go to give u my info, such as ID, Alliance, etc. I’m sure I shouldn’t post it in public forum!

Welcome boom! Sorry about your experience, but players on the forum can’t help with specific accounts. You will have to fill out a support ticket for that, but it’s always a good idea to post such issues to see if others are having the same problem. Hope it works out! Just ask if you are not sure about doing a support ticket, there is plenty of help here:)

Unfortunately it seems to be happening even more since the last updates. I’m getting to the point where I’m afraid to do a war battle.

I can only wish the same curse on our opponent to hopefully even the odds :persevere:

at war I was winning and the game came out and he closed. so I did zero points but he was still a hero and I still had my five heroes.

Cookie Settings