šŸ“µ Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

If you lose connection during a fight, unfortunately this is what happens. You should be able to attack again once the fight times out. I know that from our alliance, @_John_Doe had that happen last war, and it was really frustrating.

Iā€™m really sorry to hear youā€™re out a flag. I hope your war isnā€™t so close that itā€™s in any way decisive.

2 Likes
1 Like

Merged. Thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Game screen went blank, kicked me out completely. Wiped all progress. Put me bk @ S1 lvl1 tutorial!

Finally got in thru FB acct, but lost a flag.

Another alliance member lost a flag same way also!

What a pain! How can ur servers b overloaded during AW? U know there will b more traffic! Frustrating & Not fair!

Where do I go to give u my info, such as ID, Alliance, etc. Iā€™m sure I shouldnā€™t post it in public forum!

Welcome boom! Sorry about your experience, but players on the forum canā€™t help with specific accounts. You will have to fill out a support ticket for that, but itā€™s always a good idea to post such issues to see if others are having the same problem. Hope it works out! Just ask if you are not sure about doing a support ticket, there is plenty of help here:)

Unfortunately it seems to be happening even more since the last updates. Iā€™m getting to the point where Iā€™m afraid to do a war battle.

I can only wish the same curse on our opponent to hopefully even the odds :persevere:

at war I was winning and the game came out and he closed. so I did zero points but he was still a hero and I still had my five heroes.

App was crashing all the time and I was attacking in the last heroe. Crash again and I score 0. By the way this was after the update

Me too!!! Wth!!! Took my flag and I canā€™t use my best team anymore!!! I am FURIOUS!!! This is unbelievable Iā€™m seriously quitting this game

Hi @Evede and @MsAnnarchy. Losing a war hit is super frustrating, especially when itā€™s a string team. Iā€™m sorry to hear that happened to you both. Hopefully, your respective alliances will still be able to pull off wins without those points.

With respect to the crashes: installing a new update can use up a decent chunk of device memory on some phones and tablets, and low memory on a device can definitely cause app crashes. I know one of of my friends here on the forum, @Jedon, has struggled with clearing enough space on his phone for updates several times.

Hereā€™s what Small Giant (SG) recommends for trying to deal with game crashes:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003971689-My-game-crashes-

Hopefully, one of those recommendations will fix the issue youā€™re having. If not, youā€™ll probably want to open a support ticket to see if SG can help you further.

Yea thatā€™s not it I have 128GB on my phoneā€¦it would definitely be helpful if I knew how to open a stupid support ticket I am not happy. Itā€™s so infuriating to not only have that happen with my best two teams and then only to get sent to a forum when you hit the support tab. Unbelievable. With as much money as goes into this gameā€¦I have spent some myself this is unacceptable. Especially considering no one seems willing to give the hits backā€¦smh

1 Like

It sounds like you hit the ā€œReport a Bugā€ button rather than the ā€œSupportā€ button on the in-game menu. Iā€™m not 100% sure why they chose those two names, but I know it causes a lot of confusion.

If you select the ā€œSupportā€ button instead, it will take you to the site for opening a ticket. Once there, the upper left menu will get you to the correct place:

Good luck! I really hope they can help you with the crash issue.

I opened the ā€œreport a bugā€. And yes my Samsung Galaxy S8 is up to date. Never happen before in mynphone crashing constantly. Probably it is a what @Garanwyn said junk of memory after the update.

1 Like

We are having glitches as well no score and getting field aid instead of attack boost. Plz fix wars

Second war in a row where Iā€™ve been kicked out for 0 points. Wi-Fi is good, closed all other apps before fighting, have all the current updates ā€¦

kind of tired of being told itā€™s my own fault!

My game didnā€™t crash! I have photos to prove a reset but scored zero and the team that got killed is still standing now!!!

Yes indeed ā€¦ I had to remove/Force stop all optional featurs on my phone to have enough space to run E&P even deleted the calander the radio all google maps or other apps only left E&P, Wattsup and samsun browser!

2 Likes

I think weā€™re all tired of the crashes. What do yā€™all think about some adjustments to reduce server load?https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/seperate-war-and-tournament-days/104680

Happened a while ago and am over it now. Just gonna link for completeness.

Since then I always check my connection before I even do war or the raid tournament at all. I do like the idea of a soft disconnect and to resume the match when connection is established again.

1 Like

Just tried some attacking during an alliance war. In two of my attacks I lost connection, one of them being near the middle of the city so Iā€™ll assume that wasnā€™t a fault with the game.
The first disconnect was when I pressed attack but I had not entered the battle. The second was when the battle timed out causing my defeat when there were only two enemies left, both on low health. The Defeat showed before it disconnected.
In both cases I received a 0 as my score!
This should not be the case! For the first one it should not have taken my attack, not registered those heroes as being used. For the second one I should have definitely received a score for the enemy heroes I killed, not 0.