Disappearing troops / Missing loot? (EDIT: not just from world battles!)

You may or may not know this. Just in case you don’t:

The red numbers on the item tabs, and the little golden +N numbers by each item, only appear on 3* or above items that you acquire. That means it can be a little hard to tell if your stock of 1* and 2* items actually increased. It also means that the red numbers on the inventory tabs tend to undercount total loot.

Did you directly verify the counts of each item in inventory before and after getting loot, or were you looking just at the red tab numbers and golden +N numbers? This has been a common issue for people, since I don’t think the 3*+ thing above is explained anywhere in-game.

2 Likes

@Garanwyn Brings up a good point, which I mentioned in the thread I referenced, but not here:

(just adding for link reference)

1 Like

Thanks so much for your time, @zephyr1. I have already put in a support ticket (and added to it twice!), and am restarting my phone. Will let you all know what happens.

1 Like

Thanks, as well, @Garanwyn. That may explain the axe attack (I’m pretty sure I know how many I had before, as I was low), but it doesn’t explain the troops, because the number and gold indicator show up even on 1* troops.

There are also no new troops in my inventory, and like I said, because I have so few and I’m waiting for them, it’s very easy to see that there are no new ones.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Sorry it wasn’t a full solution. Troops are definitely rare enough without losing some. Good luck on getting that support ticket seen too quickly!

1 Like

wanted to lift my blue troops ***level6 but due to a server error I lost 10 lower level troops and about 300k food! Very disappointing because of the effort to reach this point. Alsof I noticed that coupling in the attacks is about 80% to opponents with a ( much) larger teamforce which is frustrating

I searched and didn’t see anything on this topic. I thought I was crazy but, it just happened again. I have noticed that in the past I have completed a stage and see the rewards but when I go to use them they are not there. I literally just played a stage to get back packs and swords. The reward was two backpacks and a sword plus some other stuff and I never got it. I went to go make hero’s and there weren’t there and the inventory showed no new items. When this happened in the past I thought I was making it up but apparently there is a bug that needs to be looked at. :weary:

@Sparky99 That’s definitely concerning. :confused:

As you can see above, a couple other people have seemed to have similar issues recently, though it hasn’t seemed to be a widespread issue that a lot of people are mentioning.

If you haven’t already, I suggest you contact support about it so they can see if there’s an issue with your account specifically:

In the meantime, to check a couple obvious/simple things:

• Inventory will only show new item count indicators for 3 and 4* items. You literally have none of the items you got from loot, regardless of lack of notifications, right?

• Do you see the items you’re out of not listed in inventory at all, and showing 0 available when trying to train heroes or craft items?

1 Like

On my 2nd account I received an Epic Hero Token from monster chest. Figured I’ll complete event and record a summon which will include the 2 tokens for our website. After i logged back in poof, no token in sight. I didn’t even bother with a ticket, who takes screenshots of Monster Loot, so I have zero proof and highly doubt they will even care.

Thank you I logged a support ticket. I do have a similar concern as I have no proof but if they see the number of tickets go up about a specific issue then they will likely look into it at least it’s my hope.

1 Like

Im having same issue with the troops. Just trained 6 n only 3 showed when i looked at them. It’s been going on for two days n im bery frustrated. :rage:

I was totally dismissed when I logged my ticket and informed instead on how loot works and to play the game. I provided screen shots and explained the issue so I am pretty offended @empiregames we are not stupid there is an issue.

Yep. Same here. I’m sorry that’s happening to you Sparky. :frowning: Maybe if enough people say it’s happening, they’ll actually believe us.

I’ve taken to writing down when I receive backpacks and swords (because you can’t write down or screenshot everything!), and I’ve still seen missing ones – and not just once. I’m talking about different sessions completely. And as I said at some point, I always clear my cache before I open the game, because my device gets so full so fast.

1 Like

So I told SG that there is indeed an issue and tonescalye my ticket. It’s been a week and I haven’t heard back from anyone. I guess them telling me how a game works that I have been play for months is an acceptable response. Shame on them.

As @zephyr1mentioned above, 1* and 2* items like backpacks don’t show the shiny “+1” nor trigger a red-circle counter increase on the inventory icon.

To establish that there’s a bug:

1. Screenshot your inventory
  2. Farm a round
  3. Screenshot the inventory.

If an item you earned in #2 doesn’t show up in the second screenshot, you’ve got solid proof of the issue.

1 Like

I did screen shots and sent them with my ticket. I was playing down to get the backpacks so I could make troops. I saw I had gotten two and then went to make the troops and none were there to make the troops with, This is how I knew there was an issue. I thought maybe I was crazy on my inventory numbers but it kept happeneing.

1 Like

I jast disappered from the game abaut 10 heroes and 300 diamonds!?

I have the same thing going on. I am loosing a lot of feeder hero’s battle items, 3 barbarian. Emblems. I lost 30 feeder hero’s in the time it took to pour a cup of coffee. Went to level up and 30 feeders were gone. Now my chests are all crap. A on the titan and I get the same stuff you would from providence 9 season 1.

Please fill out a support ticket. #contact-support

So if we fill out tickets who supports our cause? As I was basically treated as a newbie who never played and didn’t understand how to look at my loot!! Despite the fact that I put screen shots in the ticket and I did multiple follow ups with zero response from SG?