đŸŽȘ Director Zuri – 5* Holy/ Yellow from Starfall Circus

I think it has been debunked already that a sorcerer’s minions can proc delay

Yeah, I am reading a little more on this topic. But after Petri’s comment, there has been no further clarification issued despite others also claiming that the minions proc’d delay.

The thing that makes it hard to determine is that Delay doesn’t appear right as it happens, it appears after all actions in that part of the turn have occurred. So to definitely answer this you have to control for all of those other instances. If another sorcerer slashes in that turn then you can’t be sure.

Maybe I’ll set up a friendly raid experiment :thinking:

3 Likes

For sure, it would be a tedious experiment on your part. But as we love science (or at least how we verify information here, haha), I hope you would be able to do something conclusively about it. :grinning:

1 Like

What would the preferred emblem path be? HP + ATK seems nice considering the minion synergy and sorcerer emblem path. Just feels weird leaving DEF alone for a healer.

I will be going HP > Def > Attack. Same emblem path I would use for any Minion Summoner

4 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks these heroes are completely lame and have no business being in the game or what?

Zuris special is ridiculous and the circus music makes the game feel like a 4 year old should be playing it in the middle of the typical “mighty war” bgm in place.

I wouldn’t even level her if I got her.

She’s the only one that’s the weakest to me. Ironic that all her other entertainers are more unique than her.

What are you talking about seriously? She is one of the best healer of this game. I would level 2 for sure if I could :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I have her at MAX and I use her everywhere successfully! Indeed one of the best therapists in the game! Think I have all therapists 5*(MAX) in the game!

1 Like

Therapists? Does she have an office with a couch to lay down on?

1 Like

What do you want Rucker

Therapist! She has an office to tire you! If you want her details I will send them to you!

When I meant lame I was referring to their appearance and character in the game and not necessarily the special itself.

You wouldn’t level one of the best heroes because you don’t like her special skill’s animation, and because her artwork doesn’t match your weird idea of what the game’s universe should be (a universe that, btw, features cats, fish, birds, pandas, a robot chameleon, or a dude riding a goat)? That’s hysterical, thanks for the laugh.

2 Likes

Correct, I haven’t lost sight of the fact that this is a fantasy war game set in a mostly medievalesque setting, seemingly akin to battles with arrows and magic; not a guy on a unicycle juggling bowling pins to heal and give allies mana generation while playing ridiculous fanfare in the background.

I actually appreciated the game a bit more when the lore of the character might slightly tie into their special abilities, and not have seemingly no rhyme or reason to their persona and be blatant cash grabs and offer little to no substance to the game. I mean they might as well start putting in Salmon heroes or something.

4 Likes

Director Zuri looks awesome with her Buffing. In honour of her being the featured hero today I wrote a full review here. Thank you!

3 Likes

Zuri or dupe Prof?

Depends on what you’re after. Personally I would do Zuri for when HoT is not so useful and the minions could help. Then again, I usually use two healers - a regular one + one HoT/ overheal