Dilemma with Telluria plus Vela with Black Knight or either JF; Experts help :)

Hello all,

This Atlantis I was lucky enough to pull Kageburado and Clarissa, but his has created a dilemma for me with my potential defense team. I Have to decide to ascend either Jean Francois or Black knight, thus my 2 best options for a defense team, that I can come up with, are the following:

1st option - Kageburado; Jean Francois; Telluria; Vela; White Rabbit (in this case this is a Rainbow team, but I am ditching Black Knight for Jean Francois in order to use Kageburado as a wing, as BK an Kage share emblems - I have only 6 rings for now, and have not ascended neither BK nor JF yet), or the order could also be Jean Francois, Kageburado, Telluria, Vela, White Rabbit

2nd option - Alice; Black Knight; Telluria; Vela; White Rabbit (in this case I do not have a Rainbow team, but still have Black Knight, which is considered to be a better choice for the defense team than JF, and he is also more useful for playing on your own - quests, events, stages, etc.)

Would you ascend JF or BK (thus choosing one of the described defense teams)?

Clarissa over Kage and Blacky over Jean. Kage on wing? No.

Alice Claris Telly Vela Bunny

3 Likes

Yeah, I would love to use Clarissa, but she shares emblems with Telly, and my Telluria herself is only +13. Such a shame that both are Paladins :frowning:

Maybe there is a third option, although I hate the idea of sharing emblems even more than loosing a rainbow team - Clarissa, Black Knight, Telluria, Vela, White Rabbit, although they would share emblems :sob:

Synergy over class doubling.

Stackable DoT is crazy devastating, I wouldn’t hesitate to put both paladins on my def.

2 is okay imo, I have Vela and Zim on my def, both @+9 and my def works great.

1 Like

Maybe then I should go completely crazy and opt for DOT only as the main priority, and create such a lineup - Clarissa, Jean Francois, Telluria, Vela, White Rabbit, this would be also a rainbow team and DOT-oriented

1 Like

Go for crazy 800 DoT per turn. :skull_and_crossbones:

Bear in mind that White Rabbit has to be on the left wing, not on the right since he reduces defence:

1 Like

Yes, was thinking about that as well, but thank you for the comment.