Dilemma for the next ascension

Yes I use her on my main team she is worth it

defence team and offence team

at the moment Iā€™m testing aiger Dr his defend in top 100 with her

2 Likes

very nice your equip

Khiona for sure. She is a lot better than I initially thought. Now I just need 2 find 2 more tabbards for herā€¦

For now she sits at 70 and Proteus is on his wayā€¦

She is quite fun with Wilbur too!

1 Like

Thank u I hope she serves u well my friend

1 Like

She has already been helping. I flank her with Joon and Lianna with Wilbur and Rigard in the corners.

Has worked well for the short time I switched her in.

Nice :wink: keep it up ill c u at the top lol

1 Like

I believe your right, Khiona is great but for me at this time sheā€™s on the bench until she outgrows Proteus which reach his max already! Ps: Proteus is amazing even able to kill or suspend 5* heroes mana until they get killed. He is a must have & perhaps the best 4* hero!!

1 Like

I have all ingredients to max Khiona but will not do the 4th ascension level yet until I try to get Victor!

Thanks for the input on Proteus. He is going up now and by the looks of it will be my next hero to get some gloves when I find them. Gloves are my dilemma, I have numerous heros at 60 waiting for gloves mainly.

1 Like

For a long time, gloves were my dilemma. But somehow 2 months ago, Iā€™ve been getting them left & rightā€¦now i own 7 pairs! I hope youā€™ll get it soon!

1 Like

I have never seen the number 7 under gloves hahaā€¦

My buddy has 42 pairs that he likes to show me.

1 Like

Iā€™m in exactly the same situation. Though frankly, Iā€™m even undecided whether, if I manage to get Victor, I would ascend him over Khiona. And then thereā€™s Guardians coming up, and Iā€™m still pining for Panther.

1 Like

Stop showing all those GMs. I couldnā€™t even get a single one in June. :sweat:

I do know ur pain with panther and guinn both times Iā€™ve seen them I couldnā€™t pull for the life of me :wink:

1 Like

I have Khiona at 3-70 and she is a beast at gold/platinum raiding. I can not wait for 4 more tabards to max her! I have Sartana and Domitia but I love her so she gets them first!