Difficulty on raids!

Hello, raid currently impossible !!! :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:
I am the only one concerned or others have noticed this???
Thank you for your answers

1 Like

Nope. Raids are fine.

check the team power you are facing. Try and match or face a lower power team. If they are all considerably higher you will have issues.

What do you mean with impossible? Yesterday I got a “no opponents available” message when I pressed find opponent, that did make raiding impossible :wink: . Luckily when I pressed revenge in my tower with an online opponent, I got a re-roll message and that worked. Since then raiding has worked fine again.
If you mean impossible to win, than no, I do have a loose streak once in a while, but do have win streaks too.

1 Like

How does that even happen ? No opponents available ? This thing is all screwed up. I’m constantly getting matched with opponents several hundred cups in difference + or -. What cup range are you raiding at ?

1 Like

Yeah finding lower team some after time is not possible. My team level 23 and power around 31xx and all matches come to +35xx and min level 30, even sometimes +40 to 50. I am spending 40-50K meat to get appropriate team to raid for each time but some after you reach a cup point it doesnt allow you. This is very tricky game engine and set up your team to loose and turn back! I wrote here some topic while i was not in game for a week and turned back lost 250 cups then next following days another 200cups so reduced from 21xx cups to 17xx

1 Like

well your power is a lot higher then mine. I am at just over 2700 on level 26. I will get there and probably have the same problem.

1 Like

It is a bug, it happened before just after an update a while back, but hadn’t seen it since until yesterday.
I raid in diamond, sometimes fall briefly back to platinum and sometimes climb into top 100, but usually between 2500 and 2700 trophies.

1 Like

I am between 2000 and 2200 trophy. my level is 38 and my power is 3496.
the opponents I choose is between 3460 ~ and 3800.
usually fights are feasible, I take care to choose my opponents… but I lose everything and I also lose my revenge.
I feel like my team is weaker before…
the raids are difficult for a few days :astonished::astonished::angry::angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

a series of incomprehensible defeat !!!

1 Like

As conclusion (for me); Raiding is waste of time and useless some after you reach a point your team can do the max! I will pay more attention on Team battles and titan to give best support for my team now on.

1 Like

Idem pour moi :tired_face: du coup je laisse tomber

1 Like

Pareil…
Se coter raids me plaisais bien, maintenant c’est frustrant

1 Like