Didn't get item

I went to the area where you use gems to get ascension items. There was a tonic in the one for 600 gems. I spent $40 to get every opportunity to get that tonic, and it was never given to me! Since when do you not get all the items listed? I have never had this happen before. I am angry to say the least. I want a refund or the tonic promised.
G.

I’m guessing you misread the offer. 600 gems for a guaranteed tonic is super cheap. I don’t show anything like that. My 600 gems offer just guarantees at least 3 of the items shown, none of which is a tonic, but your offer may be different.

Unfortunately those 600 gem deals only offer a couple of random rolls to try and get the loot shown. And the odds of getting the good stuff are very very low.
Unless an offer says ‘Guaranteed’ it’s probably sucker-bait.

I didn’t misread anything. If I had expected that I might get ripped off, I would have taken a screenshot! Say what you want, there was a tonic in that list. I don’t tell stories. You shouldn’t question my inquiry without knowing me first.

That’s what it was I guess, and this time I was the sucker! It won’t happen again! Thanks for your reply.

I loss 2600 gems while doing 10 pull. Game crash. Send ticket and still no response from them. . Join the club of loss in to the crack group. :frowning:

1 Like

I won the “raid” but lost 47 trophies

Why is it so difficult to report a problem? Do you think that we will just give up? If you put that much effort into your game, then you wouldn’t have so many issues. Does anyone there actually know what they are doing? How can you feel good about yourself by marketing something that doesn’t work properly? Can’t any of these companies ever get it right? Or are you comfortable being rip-off artist’s?