Didn’t receive troop from epic troop summon

I received an epic troop token from the recruit quest. I used it, and received a 3* green ents troop. I check my barracks, and it isn’t there. Why didn’t I get it?

You should open a ticket. Contact support. Menu in the game and then options. But before to enter support look below to your recent activity. See if the troops appear there. If it does, then take a screenshot and then go to support. Having the proof is way better.

1 Like

I used a gold troop coin, no troop showed up, I hit the back button, and the summon coin has been used up, no troop awarded. The recent activity shows the coin consumed, but no troop awarded. No new troop icon in inventory.

You are not the only one with this issue. You should contact support asap. Game/menu/options/support

@zephyr1 merge?

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

It just takes me to this website.

@zephyr1 a little help? Where exactly should he enter? I never used support :slight_smile:

1 Like

You must be tapping on Report a Bug, instead of Support.

Click this button instead:

Then it’ll take you to the Support website, where you click the icon with 3 lines, then the link to submit a ticket:

2 Likes

These screenshots were very helpful. When it would take me to the website, I kept trying to log in, but can’t seem to log in. Thank you for pointing out the three lines, and how to create a ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings