Did YOU trade for costume Horghall in the soul exchange?

Title says it all… i ask… Because i can’t imagine anyone looked at the available options and said… Horghall. He’s the missing piece to my team being competitive and it is worth trading 15 other 5*.

So it raises the question… Why was he listed. I want to believe it is a psychological ploy by SG to list him as fifteen because it makes every other trade seem like a better value.

4 Likes

Nope. I already had him. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::pleading_face::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’ll play…
I still have regular Horghall at 1:1.

It’s an emphatic No from me

1 Like

My Horghall is amazing! I take him as back-up, every time Atlantis rises. It’s hot on those sandy beatches and his shade is invaluable. The rest of the time he’s bussy doing… photosynthesis…

12 Likes

I believe you have answered your own question

1 Like

It’s a no from me and my regular Horghall continues to sit on the bench permanently at 1/1
SG really needs to do something with these redundant S1 5* heroes…. It’s plain sad

2 Likes

What? Horghall is perfect, and the costume makes him even more amazing! Why do you think SGG refused to give him a buff when they were balancing older characters? He’s overpowered as anything. More than even Aife!

Anyone not trading for him is obviously a [censored for family forum reasons].

2 Likes

I hesitated between him and Reuben, but I decided to save my dupes for when Jade is featured.

10 Likes

…till one day when SG decided to make Horghall average and undispellable… and with S1 costume bonus… then they all remembered the old tree, but it was too late… his old branches were long ago set into the Soul Exchange machine… what a shame…

And that will be the same day, when Salmon Loki will evolve into a rainbow piranha and will be as fearsome among 5* heroes as Treevil is among 3* heroes. And also Reuben will become a demon slayer and will instantly kill all heroes that have horns or hooves or bat-like wings.

I’d love to see the looks on the faces of all those who chased every exotic heroes on that day. It would be the best ending this game can hope for :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Hasnt this question been answered here?

Looks like nobody wanted Horghall.

What would be interesting though would be if SG published Soul exchange figures for how many of each hero was selected. Be nice to see how many people participated and which hero we now have more of floating around the game.

9 Likes

Was feeling chipper after processing Horghall.

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: I can’t wait. When the new meta defense becomes Reuben/Mok-arr/Guardian Owl/Jade/Exeera, it’ll be the best day of my E&P life.

Maybe they will mako the shark hero OP.

Nope , I didn’t …, why I would exchange 20 5* heroes for him ?

Yes, there’s a good chance that they’ll make his costume absurdly OP, just to spite those who already pulled him. Then again, they could also make it terrible just to spite those who pull him when another new OP hero or costume is featured. That would be very SGG.

If anything it suggests that there can be stuff here that just isn’t worth exchanging for. Soul exchange is expensive and, potentially, it may be worth keeping hold of assets for next time around.

It’s a placeholder to prevent more worthy costumes from taking up that slot. Typical SG tactics, it will be costume Quintus for the next SE