Did someone say Raid? @Razor 🍰

I’ll add you to the coffee cup list. :wink:

@Saphirra or @CaptainjaKCsparrow, add Razor to the list for me in case I forget later (sorry, sometimes I get a little scattered after reading and responding to 1000+ posts here)

3 Likes

Wow Happy Cake Day @Razor.

2 Likes

@nevarmaor @TGW @Natural-Lite @sleepyhead (ha ha) @Olmor @CaptainjaKCsparrow @D2z @Saphirra @RFM @Steve9999

8 Likes

LOL I like the two-minute warning there.

Nice to see Malosi in action. I just got mine maxed. I took him from 3-70 to 4-80 in around two hours, felt like a whale (a VERY small one) :rofl: I had about 2700 feeders lined up in TC19 and 360 days in TC20. Lots of thumbwork :+1: Now I am seeing what I can do with him.

This is me as a whale. They grow to about 4-6".

6 Likes

@nevarmaor I started recording some of my raids with Malosi and will splice a couple together and send to you here - you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE using that beast! Awesome - congrats on obtaining! That’s some speed leveling - tonz of thumb work! ha ha ha. I wasn’t always 100% clear what he was going to ‘STOP’ from specials. Normal Damage comes through and just about everything else does’t its great. The BK Block is one of my Favs. ENTIRELY shuts BK down. NO MORE DOT (HUGE)… Vela, Tell - works great against as a keep alive. And when you have higher mana troops and he ghosts at 3 - he fires up with his punch every turn. (not sure if I mentioned I maxed a 2nd? :wink:)

Not that anyone is going to be rushing to watch my next 4 flags from the BR vs PARK WAR after the 1st 2 but here is the rest of it from my end…

4 Likes