Did someone say Raid? @Razor 🍰

… nope… not raid… CAKE!

Happy Forum Anniversary to the one and only, @Razor! You’ve contributed so much to the community… between the information that you’ve collected and published to the competitions that you hold so we can all keep the excitement level up… your efforts have not gone unnoticed and are appreciated by many.

Here’s to you!

18 Likes

Happy :cake: day, @Razor!! :grin:

Hopefully, you’ll stay here for many more cake days and raid tournaments, of course!!

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day!

3 Likes

Happy Cake day!

2 Likes

All hail @Razor!
20 cakes!

3 Likes

“Beauty walks a Razor’s edge” (Bob Dylan) - Happy :cake: day to a legend :smile: @Razor

3 Likes

Happy cake day! 20 big rounds of applause

3 Likes

Happy forum cake day @Razor…coinciding with my son’s birthday :+1:t3:.

2 Likes

Celebrate & enjoy…

3 Likes

20 very happy :cake: days!

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary. I really liked the kings and queens of E&P poll you made

1 Like

Happy Forum Anniversary, @Razor. Looking forward to seeing more “warmly” dressed Kings and Queens candidates to join in the contests later in the year.

1 Like

Happy cake day @Razor! :cake:

Can add you to my coffee cup list if you’d like.

1 Like

Enjoy that cake. May RNG be in your favor.

1 Like

OMGOsh!!! HA HA HA HA @Math4lyfe thanks Doll. Very unexpected post ha ha ha, so awesome. Thank you very much. You guys are all taking on a new CUP of LIFE! Whats the gig there - I’m totally out of the loop. I was wondering how a piece of cake imoji made it on to one of my posts thought I clicked wrong somewhere lol.

I’ll be eating this cake and getting a cup of coffee with it! Thanks PLAYERS! Appreciate you all!

RaZ

@CaptainjaKCsparrow @princess1 @GelatinousPilot (were have you been hiding out GP!), @Rfm (ha h aha to kind my friend thanks), @Steve9999 Ole BOBBY you bet!, @sleepyhead - is this my Bat Bro Sleepy or another sleepy :slight_smile: ha ha, @Oliz pleasure to share the date!, @Olmor my bud! - like the tune - saved!, @D2z thanks!!! and to everyone else reading all posts thank you guys!

8 Likes

Wait maybe a couple more - @Shohoku79 ROYALTY 2020/21 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, Yeah list me up on the Coffee cup sure @TGW - now I’m really wondering what its all about !! Thank you @Saphirra and @Chadmo! WIN YOUR WARS PEEPS! Facing JT’s PARK & WRECK today!

4 Likes

@Razor , not hiding, just not been to Titan Mafia for a while. I promise I will check in soon.

1 Like

Heck no worries on showing up there you should join up in the TMPG LINE GROUP if you can handle another group think you would fit in well - if you LINE! Be well GP!

2 Likes

i’m another sleepy :slight_smile: wouldn’t mind being a bat though! maybe I should dress up as Victor for Halloween …

1 Like

Happy belated cake day razor

1 Like

Cookie Settings