Did Noor just find her true purpose... in the Limit Breaker Quest?

Yeah. People really didn’t like her special.

1 Like

What do you think about her nerf, how will it affect you?

It’s her randomness that some people like myself dislike and my rng dictates that when I need gambling hero’s like her, sumle, wu Kong the most, they disappoint with a whiff on the specials especially in precious war battles.

1 Like

I gotcha…I despise Wu Kong, Rumple, Danzaburo, etc. but Malicna is good, good, great with her specials and they all do similar things (damage plus an ailment of various effectiveness). So I’d call it semi-random. You know mostly what you’ll get. Plus, one of the best features is the elemental link…which, to me, makes up for the small randomness in the ailment.

But I do get where you are coming from.

2 Likes

There’s been a nerf to Malicna??? I’ve missed it if so

In Beta they announced they will reduce the mana elemental link for Malicna, Frosth, Devana, Elradir and Yang Mai. Apparently they give too much mana right now :smiley:

Whaaaaat? That would suck if true. It’s why I ascended Yang Mai! Boosts my C Azlar! Partial reason why I ascended Devana too. And why I was considering Frosth and Malicna next. Boooooooo.

2 Likes

Not really sure how much they can reduce it by :joy: It’s not huge now…mostly I use it to take on Bera/Freya tanks across my teams. I have all 5 of them but currently just use Yang, Malicna and Elradir.

As long as it’s enough to counter the mana cut I’m fine

2 Likes

Yes, this is the exact reason. I guess I have all 5 too. Forgot about Elradir.

As far as I remember now they provide 2 tiles over 4 turns. If they reduce it, probably they will still counter the mana cut, but will not be able to speed up average heroes from 8 tiles to 10 and slow heroes from 10 tiles to 12.

So they will still counter probably Bera and Freya (1 tile lost), but Malicna will not be able to charge Kunchen for example or Frosth to charge Richard. (Not taking into account mana troops and mana nodes, of course)

I use this team all the time:

It’s useful in all sorts of quests - limit breaker or otherwise. I call it my “minion madness” team, heh heh. At one point, I had Lianna+Gullinbursti instead of Melendor+Devana but I found that I just didn’t need the boosted health from Gullinbursti.

I have Lady of the Lake at 3-70, I think when I get my next batch of Tonics, I might try adding her to the mix. :wink:

Good gaming!

2 Likes

Since the 30% minion buff, I use Noor all the time and have her fully emblemed. That’s 1600+ Heath. I pair her with PIB. If PIB fires, she fires and enemy generates a minion, that’s practically full health in minions. I find her very useful and especially hard to kill.

1 Like

O No you dont call Rumple here :laughing: I take it with a little hurt.
I got him in HA and have been using since 2 months so much that i dont go to raids without him unless there is the red fan girl. He has been fantastic even with him randomness. The only hero is despise is Danza. He always poops the mana block with no randomness.

3 Likes

Noor must be the one place we agree :joy:

2 Likes

Noor is my 3rd strongest hero at +4. I find her quite useful in non pvp stages with 400hp minions that also deal nice damage when buffed by Boldtusk.

2 Likes

Is Noor worth the limit break?
People say she is so bad. The only thing to me that is out of balance on Noor is that she has slow mana speed in stead of Everage speed.

1 Like

I’ve always liked her. Now with how many minions are out there others are getting to see her usability.

Personally I did LB her and she goes raiding with me on about 90% of my raids. The LB gives the minions a nice boost and increases her own survivability - that plus her self minions mean that she just does not die early, and can win it for you in a last (wo)man standing situation sometimes.

I often pair her with Viscaro and they work really well together against Huda and other strong minion makers

Her self minion goes a long way towards mitigating her slow speed. Most of my heroes are average or slow so that also does not bother me. But if you stack heavily and/or play mostly fast heroes than you may not have the playstyle required to utilise her.

2 Likes

I have mainly snipers and just cannot get a decent tank on any pulls. Krampus or Black knight are apparently out of my reach. So Noor will have to do as my main tank for now.
I am still undecided on limit break Noor or Zagrog. I realy like my snipers… but I realy need a strong tank on defence.

P.s tanks for fast reply man :slight_smile:

As much as I like Noor… I just can’t recommend her as a tank. A good sniper would still probably be more effective than Noor

I use her a lot, paired with Freya and Director Zuri, all the maps and events until very late stages on auto, without any problems, as @Homaclese mentioned when LB’d and +20 she is very solid. If you use her on defense, I’d say either center or flank, at wings may not get the chance to charge; or if you have mana boosters, that can work as well.

1 Like