Hear me out before rage replying…
I know she’s a niche hero (another word for ‘practically useless’). But… consider the Nature Limit Breaker quest details:
- All enemies are green (so we want to bring red heroes)
- Enemies resist any kind of debuff (def down, burn, etc. all out)
- Enemies have special skills that reflect all Red Special Status Effects & Damage (can’t bring ‘attacker’ specials)
- Enemy Bosses summon minions with their special.
- Her special does no direct damage to enemies
- Her special has no debuffs to either reflect or ‘not stick’
- She’s red, so her tile damage is boosted against all enemies
- Her elemental link buffs any other reds (e.g., C. Boldtusk), and is valuable: All enemies have specials that deal damage
- Even though she’s slow speed, the harder quests take a long time, giving her a chance to fire her special several times and pile the minions onto your team
- Her HOTM ‘special’ will go into play at every boss-special fire, aiding in minion clearing.
In other words, she goes into this limit breaker quest at full power. Am I crazy, or was this limit breaker quest combo made just to prove she’s useful?