๐Ÿ“ˆ Did an alliance managed to win 5 consecutive wars? not the first 5 wars ever

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Did an alliance managed to win 5 consecutive wars? not the first 5 wars ever

Thx :slight_smile:

Mine has, but not recently.

4 Likes

Weโ€™ve never won more than two in a row since the match ups improved (with the addition of the war score).

After our second victory we pretty much expect to be matched with a stronger alliance and, while we fight just as hard, we accept it and hope for our next two victories.

3 Likes

Not the first 5, we won the 6th to 10th wars. However it is still inside the first 10 wars, still very young and not much members in that time period, so I donโ€™t think this is what you are looking for.

3 Likes

thatโ€™s nice! thanks :slight_smile:

you had a bad run 15-23.
and best win run was of 3.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve only been counting our wars since the war score update. Originally we won a lot of our wars - after many updates we lost 25 in a row :persevere:

Luckily itโ€™s balanced now (for us at least) and we have a 2 win then a loss scenario. Rarely two loses in a row though, so our morale is still high!

3 Likes

@Xero786

@Kamikaze_Assassin

Either of your teams went on a run of winning 5 or more wars in a row?

2 Likes

Both of us have. 7dd and CP fight every 4th war so there have been plenty of times you win the 3 before, then win the 7dd/cp match, and then win the 3 next until the 7dd/cp matchup again. And of course 7dd went on a MASSIVE win streak from the launch until their 1st defeat.

4 Likes

yup. those are not for debate - exceptions :slight_smile:

1 Like

A loophole, but still.

1 Like

I tried lol

20 characters

1 Like

Thatโ€™s my current war.

20190407_201211

I do not mention before that my strategy allow me to face many dead alliances.

3 Likes

If we win 2 in a row itโ€™s a miracle.

2 Likes

I dug a little deeper:

• We posted a 20-9 record over the sample I recorded.
  • Longest winning streak: 8 (second longest is three, which we have done multiple times)
  • Longest losing streak: 2 (multiple occurrences)
2 Likes

We won our 1st 11 wars! Back when arrow attacks weโ€™re really painful.

1 Like

We won 7 in a row starting from our 4th war to our 11th. Since then, we been lucky to have a roughly 60-66% win ratio.

2 Likes

We won 5 in a row recently but only after I threatened to bolt after we lost 3 in a row and 5/7 due to zero war strategy.

1 Like

We are currently on a 3 war win streak. Ask us in a week. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

That said, we did this off a 3 war losing streak. The last war we lost by one with a player not using their flags.

We expect to lose our next war. But we will come out swinging. :boxing_glove::women_wrestling::person_fencing::bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

Perhaps we need 5 war losing streak before we can pull 5 war winning streak :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

My alliance is currently on a 5 war win streak. We also had 0 unused flags last time out which was amazing.

3 Likes