Diamond Infantry is looking for an avid players

alliances

Hi there! If you’re willing to participate on a daily basis and you’ve 3800+ team and 30 heroes ready for war, we’d like to welcome you in our great alliance! We’re internationals, speaking English, have 29 members and rapidly growing.

Edit: Looking for 2 members, if you’re interested, we will welcome you.

Required cups: 2200

Come and join us, 2000 cups required, fighting 10* titans.

We’ve established a training alliance for beginners, it comes by name “Silver Infantry [train]”, no requirements there :wink:

New spot has opened with possibility of another one.

Hi there, I’m on the lookout for a new alliance with dedicated players. My main team is 4000 and I have 2 mix of 4* and 5* for AW plus 3 more with mix of 4* unlevelled and maxed 3*. I’d like to chat more to see if I’m the right fit if you’re interested.

I’m sure you’ll fit very well. Find us, leader of alliance is done and join us :smile:

That’s sounds awesome. Do you guys have a LINE chat? Or do I just look up done (your leader) on LINE?

We don’t use LINE, only in-game chat, Discord and we’ve established Twitter profile. Just send us request, if you’re interested and I’ll accept you.

po 18. 3. 2019 v 10:27 odesílatel Eshian via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com napsal:

It seems replying by email doesn’t connect to previous post, so manual approach is needed :smile: We don’t use LINE, but you can find us in alliances. Send us request, we’ll accept you in a jiffy.

Hi there! We are looking for 2 new members.

We’d like to welcome 2 new members.