Diamond Infantry (12-14* titans) is looking for 4 avid players

Hi there! If you’re willing to participate on a daily basis and you’ve 4000+ team and 30 heroes ready for war, we’d like to welcome you in our friendly alliance! We’re internationals, speaking English, have 26 members and rapidly growing.

Screenshot_20191222-221748673 (1)

Required cups: 2200

2 Likes

Come and join us, 2000 cups required, fighting 10* titans.

We’ve established a training alliance for beginners, it comes by name “Silver Infantry [train]”, no requirements there :wink:

New spot has opened with possibility of another one.

Hi there, I’m on the lookout for a new alliance with dedicated players. My main team is 4000 and I have 2 mix of 4* and 5* for AW plus 3 more with mix of 4* unlevelled and maxed 3*. I’d like to chat more to see if I’m the right fit if you’re interested.

I’m sure you’ll fit very well. Find us, leader of alliance is done and join us :smile:

That’s sounds awesome. Do you guys have a LINE chat? Or do I just look up done (your leader) on LINE?

We don’t use LINE, only in-game chat, Discord and we’ve established Twitter profile. Just send us request, if you’re interested and I’ll accept you.

po 18. 3. 2019 v 10:27 odesílatel Eshian via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com napsal:

It seems replying by email doesn’t connect to previous post, so manual approach is needed :smile: We don’t use LINE, but you can find us in alliances. Send us request, we’ll accept you in a jiffy.

Hi there! We are looking for 2 new members.

We’d like to welcome 2 new members.

We are currently looking for 1 new member. Fighting 12-14* titans and participate in wars, haven’t defeated a 14* titan yet but we are seeking to get there.

We usually use all war flags (we ask people to opt out if they are not able to play). We don’t kick members if they miss a titan because of real life, but lack of participation without a valid excuse is not tolerated.

We have very knowledgable players in the alliance and some of us have been in it for more than 2 years. You can always ask us for help if you have any questions.

If you have 2200+ cups and 4000+ TP, you’re welcome to join us.

P.S. We do NOT use Line.

2 Likes

Diamond Infantry is currently looking for 2 new members. If you have 2200+ cups and 4000+ TP, feel free to join us :smiley:
We are fighting 12-14* titans and are currently 183rd on the leaderboard.

1 Like

Hi, we are currently looking for 1 new member. We defeated our first 14* titan a few weeks ago, but we are mainly fighting 12-13* titans.

If you have 2200+ cups and 4000+ TP, feel free to join us.

1 Like

Two spots open. We are mainly fighting 13-14* titans (ocassionally dropping to 12* titans). You need to have 2200 cups and 4200+ TP.

Participation in AW is not mandatory, but not using all of your flags will not be tolerated.

Some of us have been in the alliance for 800-900+ days. If you need any help or advice, you can always ask us.

1 Like

We have 2 spots open. Join us if you have 2200+ cups/4200+TP.

2 Likes

Yeah, Joon is great, especially with his new costume :wink:

1 Like

We are currently looking for 2 new members. Fighting mainly 13* titans (occasionally we drop to 12* or we kill a 14*). Join us if you have 4200+ TP/2200+ cups.

Hi, there. We currently have 4 spots opened.

1 Like