Diamond chest vs regular monster chest

I started tracking my AM drops because I knew the reality of my frustration of not getting anything was based on perceived bias and not reality of what was actually occurring. For the most part, I get some kind of AM from some source in the game every three to four days. In between those days I go through multiple chests; more of them do not give me anything which makes me feel like I never get anything but because I started tracking, I can now reliably say that is not the case. It’s just not as frequent as I would like.

Sorry, that was my bad. I was trying to make a point about skipping chests but in hindsight I didn’t really answer any questions :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

In the last three I have received 4 from Elemental Chests. There has only been one time in the year that I have been playing that I didn’t get at least one unfarmable mat from an elemental chest. Its not unusual to see two. I seem to get an ETT in almost every chest.

1 Like

Off topic?
Compare my 24 h rewards:

NONE is better. They are both the same!

Yes, loot in Diamond raid chest is a lot better than reg monster chest. I’ve gotten many monster chest that have had only ham, iron, and 1 gem. You will never see that from a diamond raid chest.

1 Like

I tracked my AM drops for about 3 months straight before there were war chest. I averaged 1 non-farmable AM per day for those 3 months. Something like 1.07 if you want to be technical. I included every source from Mystic Vision to rare quest and challenge events. I did NOT include any purchased ascension mats. I was also filling around 5 chest per day so skipping whenever the timer allowed me and I had flags. My alliance was hitting 5, 6, and 7 star titans and I was always A and sometimes A+ grade. It is absolutely perception bias if you are feeling that you never receive AM, just like all the people that say the boards are not random.

1 Like

No, they don’t, even platinum raid chest is better than monster chest. In this month, I receive 3 AM from platinum chest compared to 1 AM from monster chest. I rarely get trainer heroes from monster chest, but since I reach platinum, trainer heroes start to flow to my account, almost half of it from raid chest.

1 Like

I only skip raid chests as they always give me more food and a few other worthwhile items than monster chests do. I’m always looking for food which is considerably lower in monster chests among the other constantly disappointing loot.

1 Like

The elemental ones can come after the monster or raid chest.

But if I were to skip, I always skip the raid chest since diamond chest is 99% better than monster chest on any given day. (although right before this post monster chest did give me a hidden blade)

1 Like

Way better to skip the raid chests once you’re platinum and higher because the rewards in those chests are way better than the monster chest rewards

1 Like

It looks like my chests for the last 2 months except for the ascension items. The only time I’ve noticed ascension items are in my elemental chests. But other than that no ascension items, doesn’t matter if I’m in diamond or platinum they are all the same. And its frustrating.

Don’t stop believing!

Two Scopes from raid chests in the last week! Plus a compass and warm cape as well in the last 2 weeks.

Still recommending fast forwarding those raid chests if you are platinum and higher and win most of your raids. Definitely worth it in my experience over the last 1.5 months.

2 Likes

Diamond chest usually drop more emblems, so it is better for me.

I have a huge surplus of raid flasks, so when raid tournament is in place and i can take advantage of those addictional attacks, i’m planning to always fill 3 chest per day on those days.

1 Like

Today was a good day. Got tools from regular monster chest, and my alt got tonics from mystic vision. But in gold arena with no acceleration I’ve only averaged about 0.7 non-farmable per day - from drops, not counting rare quests and such.

1 Like

I’m trying, but it seems harder to believe. But thanks for answering

Regarding loot tiers for Monster / Raid / Titan Chests. I struggled so hard to climb up to Platinum and I’ve been there for a month now and haven’t seen any noticeable difference in the persistently disappointing loot. I notice the “Platinum” loot tier when i open the hero / titan chests, but it the tier level is blank for monster chest, so I’m wondering if your raid tier doesn’t matter for monster chests.

(even though it says platinum on the hero / titan chests, it might as well say bronze with the crappy loot i get from them)

Is it worth climbing to diamond or should I just cup drop and hover between gold and platinum?

Allegedly each arena, from Gold, and higher, has a chance to drop 4* ascension items

What is the percentage difference? Only the Devs know since the odds are so small

See also

FIN

2 Likes

thank you for clarifying. I’ll bet the field they use for the percentage only goes to 4 decimal places, making the odds for each tier roughly the same lol

I was all excited to join an advanced alliance. They kill 12-13 star titans with ease and usually take it to tier 3 on the titan parts harpoons. Thought I’d get in on that action and receive gobs of great loot. Nope! Tier D on titan loot = 1 minor potion and some arrows lol.

Figured the Titan chest would at least give me something good for platinum vs gold. Nope: more potions and arrows. ugh…

this is why people will pay $30 for half of the darts they need to ascend their 5* hero and then the stupid gloves and the compass only apply for 4* heroes lol. what a ripoff. The constant money grabs in this game make me sick sometimes, but we’re all hooked, so…

1 Like

Just play patiently & all mats will arrive.
But
If you want a speedy fix, it will cost…

Like every quick thing out there….