Diamond chest vs regular monster chest

I’m one of the players who spends gems to skip the wait on the missions. For a long time, I always did the monster chest (the top one), but now that I’m consistently in diamond arena, I’m wondering if it’s better to skip the wait on that chest instead.

Is there better loot in raid chest at diamond rank vs the regular monster chest?

It would all be anecdotal I’m sure but, since I track my coloured chests, I can say that for me at least 80% of my coloured chests come from my raid chests, not my monster chests.

I rarely skip the raid chest, never skip the monster chest.

I know that doesn’t really answer your question but thought I’d add my 2 cents :smile:

1 Like

It’s all random but diamond raid chest tends to be better loot.

2 Likes

Months ago I would say skip the raid chest, but now everything has changed. I skip the one in which I have flags to play. It doesn’t matter which one, the loot is usually farmable items, few gems and maybe a rare token. Rarely there’s an ascension item. Yesterday I got a scope from monster chest. Diamond arena is just bad as the former arenas. Skipping to reach an elemental chest may bring you frustrations, because the frequency isn’t known, and the rewards aren’t different from the normal monster and raid chests.

1 Like

The loot is the same, strongly disagree that the odds for unfarmable and Epic tokens are the same. It’s far higher in elemental chests.

1 Like

How many EHT have you got in the last 6 months? I have pictures of my rewards. I wish I could have received far better loot from elemental chests.

160 days of playing:
16 elemental chest, source:
8 raid
7 monster
1 titan

1 Like

Yes there is better loot in diamond chests vs monster chests. For me at least it is and I have been collecting in diamond for some time. In my experience the normal moster chest is consistantly disappointing, and the diamond chest hands out trainer heroes, tokens (often grey but not always) fairly consistently and is one of the better sources of rare assention items (they are still rare lol, but A LOT less rare than in the monster chest.)

Edit: forgot it often throws me the odd emblem too

2 Likes

All of the answers have kind of gone off topic… I’m not asking about elemental chest vs regular chest or the frequency of elemental chests.

Question: Is the loot in the raid chest from diamond arena better than the loot from a normal monster chest?

To help define better, I’m referring to increased chance for trainer heroes and unfarmable ascension items.

Thanks! This answers my question. The other posts are off topic.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I had spotted the lack of an actual answer lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I started tracking my AM drops because I knew the reality of my frustration of not getting anything was based on perceived bias and not reality of what was actually occurring. For the most part, I get some kind of AM from some source in the game every three to four days. In between those days I go through multiple chests; more of them do not give me anything which makes me feel like I never get anything but because I started tracking, I can now reliably say that is not the case. It’s just not as frequent as I would like.

Sorry, that was my bad. I was trying to make a point about skipping chests but in hindsight I didn’t really answer any questions :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

In the last three I have received 4 from Elemental Chests. There has only been one time in the year that I have been playing that I didn’t get at least one unfarmable mat from an elemental chest. Its not unusual to see two. I seem to get an ETT in almost every chest.

1 Like

Off topic?
Compare my 24 h rewards:

NONE is better. They are both the same!

Yes, loot in Diamond raid chest is a lot better than reg monster chest. I’ve gotten many monster chest that have had only ham, iron, and 1 gem. You will never see that from a diamond raid chest.

1 Like

I tracked my AM drops for about 3 months straight before there were war chest. I averaged 1 non-farmable AM per day for those 3 months. Something like 1.07 if you want to be technical. I included every source from Mystic Vision to rare quest and challenge events. I did NOT include any purchased ascension mats. I was also filling around 5 chest per day so skipping whenever the timer allowed me and I had flags. My alliance was hitting 5, 6, and 7 star titans and I was always A and sometimes A+ grade. It is absolutely perception bias if you are feeling that you never receive AM, just like all the people that say the boards are not random.

1 Like

No, they don’t, even platinum raid chest is better than monster chest. In this month, I receive 3 AM from platinum chest compared to 1 AM from monster chest. I rarely get trainer heroes from monster chest, but since I reach platinum, trainer heroes start to flow to my account, almost half of it from raid chest.

1 Like

I only skip raid chests as they always give me more food and a few other worthwhile items than monster chests do. I’m always looking for food which is considerably lower in monster chests among the other constantly disappointing loot.

1 Like