DGSD Recruiting - FULL but still contact us if interested - 11*-13* Titans

DGSD - Demi Gods & Semi Devils - is now full! But come join our Discord anyway if you’re thinking of a change. We have lots of friends and ideas!

Navigate the game with our well established crew of rowdy misfits from around the world. With your help, we could quickly become a top 1000 alliance and have fun while doing it.

We have a common love of smashing war enemies and titans (regular 11*-14* and mythic), and new members need to share that love by gleefully participating in the demolition.

Desired roster depth: 15+ maxed 5* with at least 5 with maxed emblems. At least one attack boost hero

Minimum Requirements: 4400 defense team power, 6 war teams, daily frequent use of titan flags

We communicate about game activities through our busy Discord server. We have a dedicated war channel where we plan our frequent changes in tank and defense schemes for our free-for-all but structured war. We also plan titan mercenary parties and help smaller alliances we are associated with kill titans.

We share photos of our pets, holidays, car restorations, knitting projects, chicken flocks, and art work. If you catch her at the right time, our leader Zane will draw your pets.

Don’t have all the requirements but eager to join? Contact @ Zane on the Fast Lane or visit our Discord server https://discord.gg/kRr3h6TQbP
Drop by for a visit @Demi Gods & Semi Devils
We promise we won’t bite…

2 Likes

Great peeps to empire with

1 Like

I am a guest on their discord server but I’ve know these players for quite a while and they are very nice and very talkative in your like to chat using means outside the game.

1 Like

This is my 3rd alliance, and it’s a great spot for competitive players who need flexibility.

War chest will open for midweek war- great chance to get in on the start of the next chest

come join the fun and help us take the next step!

1 Like

Too late for the war chest, but still time to join before mythic titan!

War chest is full! Get in on the new one in time for Mythic Titan!

3 spots open at the moment

Still a few spots open

Only 2 Spots left! Come join now

Why you should join:

• you are tired of asking people to hit Titan
  • you are tired of seeing unused war flags
  • you want top 1000 mythical Titan
  • you want top 1000 alliance quest
  • discord instead of line/WhatsApp/telegram
  • you need more people in your life who congratulates you
1 Like

Come join if you want to be that 30th person to complete an alliance!

Two spots available now - room for you and a friend!

We’re full at the moment, but we could probably find a way to make room for the right person. If you’re thinking about a future change, come join our Discord group and get to know us - you’ll be ready when a spot opens. Or maybe one of the guests in our group will have a alliance spot for you.

Awesome group that I’m proud to be a part of

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.