Device memory!

It called app 2 SD ? Or am I missing some thing here brother?

Which app there are too many

AppMgr , inquire before installing

Downloading it and hope it will work

Didn’t work :cry:
Still the biggest part of the game folder on the device memory

sorry, I can not do more for you.

1 Like

Thank you for trying to help me bro!

@Rook @Coppersky
Guys I need your help.

I don’t have an Android, so I’m uncertain of what rooting a phone involves.

I do know this: you can always reinstall the game.

To do this safely, first make sure that you are saved in google play (check in options in game menu), sign into facebook (it doesn’t save the game, but gives a reference that facilitates recovery if required), and write down or screenshot your account number (on the about tab in options).

Beyond that, you can get more specific help through Small Giant’s support team. Clicking the support button in game will let you send a ticket directly to those helpful folks.

Let us know how things go!

I’m not techie…@Coppersky? Help?

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve already tried, click on the link below. I asked Uncle Google how to get extra memory on a j5:
https://www.google.co.nz/search?safe=active&source=hp&ei=0kCtW5DUHMr7-Qaqx46ACA&ins=false&q=how+to+get+extra+memory+on+samsung+j5&oq=how+to+get+more+memory+on+samsung+j5&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.2.0j0i22i30l4.2589.15340..19072...1.0..0.494.9896.2-30j4j2......0....1.......5..46j35i39j0i131.X6IS4F6u-Oc

1 Like

This is to clear the SD Card, my problem with the internal storage memory!
I can’t erase my SD card … all the Apps have small part of them on SD but the majority are on the internal storage memory.

I really don’t see any other way for making space but the rooting … but I still don’t know if it will infect my E&P running or if it is safe to do. This need a techy from E&P or SG.
Please @Coppersky help me.

1 Like

Generally rooting has no impact on how any normal app will run, and I would not be concerned E&P wouldn’t run anymore. Maybe some people on this thread suggesting rooting, are running E&P on a rooted phone, just to give you 100% peace of mind about that? I have had rooted phones in the past, but my current one is not, because there has been no reliable/safe method to do it (actually not sure if there is now or not, it’s an LG G5).

And just to let you know, un-rooting is possible. As a last resort, a factory reset would most certainly do that… but that should not be necessary.

However… I might be overly careful with these things, but I would caution you to read up very carefully about the rooting procedure for your phone, to understand what you’re getting into. I don’t specifically know anything about your phone, my last Samsung device was the S2 probably 5+ years ago (which I did root) and I don’t remember a ton of details. There can be the possibility of “bricking” (=breaking, turning it into a “brick” effectively) your phone if you do something wrong, like flashing software for a slightly different model or something like that. You have to pay careful attention that it will work specifically for your exact model, the SM-J500H on Android 6.0.1… the update level might even matter.

I don’t say this to scare you, but really just so you’re aware that there can be risk, and to not do it casually. If you’re not very technically inclined, maybe you know someone who is that could help?

Having said all that… it looks like this matches your phone, it lists your specific model SM-J500H and Android 6.0.1 and even the “December update” which is presumably your 12-26-2017 update. I’ve only done a quick search to find this basically, didn’t watch the video… if you’re going to go ahead and do it, watch that video of course and read up on that forum to research what you’re doing before you do it.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-j5/how-to/how-to-root-twrp-samsung-galaxy-j5-2015-t3502292

Best of luck…

1 Like

That’s the best way to put in a support ticket. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks and will do :kissing_heart:

I found this app, it does a cleaning of your phone, find ghost files and empty folders that are useless and take the memory for nothing. I just tried it, it is good.

SD Maid System cleaning tool

1 Like

Will try it and hope for the good. Thanks my friend.

I do not have room on my internal memory to download link2sd, to move programs to my sd. my sd card is listed as internal memory but very few programs want to use it. has anyone had luck moving E&P? it appears the game dev did not design the game to be able to use an sd card.

I move E&P to Sd card always using File Manager.apk (app)
But it has stay file on internal. Problem is when there is UPDATE … game moves it self (Full Size) to internal memory which is a problem cause no that much space to move a 600 mega.bs game to internal. Update it self wont be a problem if the game could run the update from SD.
Devs should remove the abilities of moving and modifing SD memory from the game this will help.

thanks. been reading up on moving programs to sd from internal and it seems it is up to app developer if the app will run on sd or not. some app’s will not work if moved to sd card even if it is designated as internal storage. i have limited internal storage and having E&P on the sd card would allow it to run a lot better

1 Like