Developer Response on Feedback?

This is supposedly read by developers. If this is true, I’d love a list of what ideas they are using from these boards (a “We hear you” post or page). Even to hear that they understand the concerns (like the common complaint that there are not enough ascension items) and are working on them would go a long way. There is a risk to lose a lot of paying customers if this is not fixed. But even a response that they understand and are working on it would be helpful.

I have read through a lot of the Forum posts over the last couple days and have not seen a single reply, that I am aware of, from a developer. That tells me that they either really don’t care, or that they have nothing to say that anyone would want to hear.

Maybe they are to busy fixing the issues to take the time to respond on the forum…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You can look them up individually and see their most recent posts. Agree they do not post often, but I want them working on the game first and foremost. :wink:

Developers are too busy working on the epic 1.6 update that’s suppose to fix our lack of ascension item issues and crappy drops. That BTW we did get a developer response for!