Devastating loss of an alliance member - Shovel Mike

Good morning E&P,

I have been granted permission from Small Giant support to post our Go Fund Me link on the forum. Our VTwins Cigars & Bourbon family of alliances lost a member last week that has been pretty devastating to us and we are looking to raise money for his wife Lisa. If you can help with ANY amount of donation, we would greatly appreciate it.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that changed their avatar to the Rat that Mike had on his account and for all those that changed their alliance descriptions to express their support. Our alliances opted to stay in the last war but not use any flags to honor his memory.

The community support has been overwhelming and we thank each and every one of you! Our last request would be to now help us support his real life family with any donation you can.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

VTwins Cigars & Bourbon
VTwins training camp
VTwins Boot Camp

19 Likes

No one is ever truly gone as long as they live on in our memories. Hope you reach, and exceed, your goal. I’m sorry for your loss and will offer up some prayers.

8 Likes

Thank you! We will raise as much as possible!

4 Likes

My sincere condolences. I saw this posted on the FB E&P gamers group last week. I changed my avatar to the Rat and asked my alliance members to do so as well as this was requested in another post on the FB forum. I think some opted out of attacking in the war as well but unfortunately our alliance doesn’t always read the chat but I think about 70% have changed their avatar. I will post the link to this in our group as well. I can’t promise anything but I know the impact of this loss and anything I can try to do to alleviate your pain is not a problem. I sincerely hope you and your friends and family find comfort with each other in sharing the good memories of your friend.

7 Likes

Well I can certainly skip a summons this coming Atlantis. The money can be put to a much better use helping someone in need. I suggest anyone reading this do the same.

8 Likes

Thank you for your support! We appreciate that any members of other groups change their avatars. Mike would be so humbled by the response. Thank you for sharing the link as well, we don’t know how much we can raise but anything we can do for his wife Lisa we will try our best!

4 Likes

Thank you so much, we appreciate your support and hope to do what we can for his wife Lisa.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for you guys loss… Hope you never forget him!!!

5 Likes

He will never be forgotten :frowning:

4 Likes

Huge thanks to you, Michelle, for all that you have done to organize the GoFundMe and get the word out!
Shovel Mike would be in awe with amount of support that we have seen for our loss.
Thank you to everyone that has shown their support and honoring Mike this week. You’ve given us light in dark days.

5 Likes

Good morning E&P,

I have been granted permission from Small Giant support to post our Go Fund Me link on the forum. Our VTwins Cigars & Bourbon family of alliances lost a member last week that has been pretty devastating to us and we are looking to raise money for his wife Lisa. If you can help with ANY amount of donation, we would greatly appreciate it.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that changed their avatar to the Rat that Mike had on his account and for all those that changed their alliance descriptions to express their support. Our alliances opted to stay in the last war but not use any flags to honor his memory.

The community support has been overwhelming and we thank each and every one of you! Our last request would be to now help us support his real life family with any donation you can.

1 Like

Cookie Settings