Devana with Cheetah

Devana creates Lynx minions. I noticed when levelling up this character pic pops up. Looks like a cheetah not a Lynx. Lynx aren’t spotted nor do they have long tails.

1 Like

Archers also don’t fire magical arrows.

So some artist licence is allowed in a fantasy setting not set on Earth but on another planet in an Earth-like setting.

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: what a answer!!!

2 Likes

I spot some inconsistencies with your statement and reality

6 Likes

I thought Lynx was a deodorant

Edit - stupid convo

But if you can accept a magical flaming arrow then surely you can accept a different version of a lynx? I mean…one doesn’t exist, the other is genuinely possible outcome. Where I live we have cats with no tails…it’s possible for genetic abnormalities to occur.

Flaming magical arrows not yet that I’m aware of.

I’m kinda in the “this must be a joke complaint post” territory here but who knows on the internetz…

2 Likes

I wasn’t “ complaining” merely posting an observation. If it bothers you so much ,do what everyone else does and scroll past.

2 Likes

Too late now, is your name based on the character Sir Lancelot? The first and one of the greatest knights of the round table in Arthurian legend, hope not because the spelling is inaccurate.

1 Like

There are 4 species of Lynx, Devana’s looks like a Eurasian Lynx, which makes sense since Devana is a Slavic goddess.

6 Likes

Perhaps a Scottish lynx. Ours have spots.

3 Likes

I found this discussion fascinating… I learned a lot about lynx in a chat about a puzzle game. World is so interconnected.

3 Likes

And just to add, lynxs are small in size. The game has it the size of a tiger. Doesn’t bother me but just saying :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Meh, next you’ll be trying to tell me I didn’t see a haggis running past the house yesterday :upside_down_face:

I’d like to research this more. Does anyone have some…lynx to websites they can recommend?

#dadjokes

10 Likes

Nevermind the linx, I was looking for a Devana thread. I just noticed Devana’s linx doesn’t remove Vela’s thorne minion. Vela’s passive skill allows the hero to resist damage and negative effects from minions, but the card says nothing about her druid thorne minion also resisting anything. Furthermore, Devana’s card says the linx removes all minions from the target, before hiting the target. So Vela is untouched by the time the minion removal part happens, she’s got nothing to resist as there is no negative effect or damage inflicted to her, only to her minion, which is a separate, independent entity. Makes no sense for Vela to resist the minion removal that takes place before she is hit. I’d be interested if this is a bug or works as intended…

1 Like

Well before all the hi-jinx or should I say lynx… that is basically what I was trying to say! Lol it just doesn’t look like one with the size and tail

2 Likes

No, sorry never heard of him! Lol

1 Like

Or maybe Devana is a lot smaller than people think.

4 Likes

Perfect! An elf archer like lord of the rings or something

1 Like