Devana Delay. Long pause

I have never started a post or bug before, so hopefully this is correct. I scanned through the thread and the only post I found in this was closed a while back and was apparently fixed at that time.

I have been seeeing a significant delay of a couple seconds between firing devana and the effect of her Atk.

1 Like

I want to say it’s with several HOTM that came out in the same series (Yang Mai appears to have the same delay as well.) Didn’t realized they’d claimed it had been fixed, but I certainly still see the long delay.

1 Like

Yeah, I see this as well, and have since I started using her.

I haven’t noticed it as much with Yang Mai, but I also don’t use her as much.

It’s for the drums sounds

2 Likes

I play with the sound off, so that makes sense.

I also notice it with both Devana and Yang Mai. Never knew it was cause of drum sounds… thanks for that :slight_smile:

I don’t Think I have ever played with sound on, so now I gotta try it out :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I believe this issue has been raised before; but there is still a big lag after Devana casts her special skill. I think this happens if her elemental link is applied to multiple heroes. Please fix this. Thank you!

2 Likes

The issue has been mentioned several times before and EP hasn’t done anything about. The lagging is very annoying.

1 Like

Yes, indeed. I don’t want to sound bitter but if SG just takes 10% of the effort they put into creating new heroes, this issue could have been solved easily a long time ago.

Please @Petri , fix this bug for us. Thank you!

It seems to be working as intended, please review this thread.

1 Like

Apparently it has to do with the sound made when she fires her special. I always play with sound off so I never noticed, but the special seems fine when you hear the special fire and times up with the sound/animation

1 Like

Oh? So you mean if I play without sound, there will be no lag?

I play with sound off and the delay is still there.

No, that’s not what it means. The special only seems like there’s a lag of sound is off, because the special animation lasts as long as the sound effect does. If you turn the sound on, you would hear the sound effects and realise the special does not really lag

I see. Thank you for the clarification!

1 Like