Devana – 5* Holy/ Yellow - July 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I definitely think this hero should be fast charging considering the use of fast charging minion heros for defense teams. It could be a tradeoff of another attribute. Maybe take away her mana boost for other heros.

Once she has fired once she becomes a fast hero so…

3 Likes

Thanks, did not think about it, it’s a great point :slight_smile:

You can’t just remove Spirit Link

Lol no don’t remove spirit link, still interested in knowing if her mana link is increased by Odin or Mica, if anyone can confirm I’d really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s been answered before.
Here is one example I found

3 Likes

Thank you @Ruskin505 guess I missed that thread, much obliged!

1 Like

I got two Devanas from the Knights of Avalon portal. Should I level them both? I am excited to work on her, once I finish Faline soon :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats! I would level both, which I wouldn’t say for most heroes. Two Devanas will really minimise Minions, she is also well protected against them. De-buff twice, plus a good strike. Plus boosting each other’s mana.

You then have the option of playing two in a raid, and maybe tryout defence. Deffo a benefit for War and Stages.

I hope I get another before the end of the month.

1 Like

I had three 10-pulls from the Knights of Avalon, trying to get King Arthur to improve my team against Fire titans (my Ice elemental defence down at the moment is only Nordri, haha). I failed to summon the king; instead, first Devana came from the first 10-pull, and the second one from the second 10-pull. At least, two Devanas were my unexpected consolation.

Thank you for the idea of having two of them on offence. I hope you could get a second copy of her, then! :grinning:

1 Like

Pulled 6 of these so far…one of the HOTM that multiples would be nice. Problem is always by the time you get around to thinking of leveling a 2nd, there is a new yellow release that will command your darts! Still…happy for the multiples this time.

2 Likes

You can try to pull Frida on Tavern next month

I don’t really understand how you hunt Berra with Skadi because skadi doesn’t kill any bera minion because they are to strong for skadi. I have skadi with 20+ and mine doesn’t help at all against bera that’s why I max out Grimble to save my ars against any minions which skadi is not able to touch it

you may need to carry wilbur or kiril to help skadi

3 Likes

My kiril charges at the same time and when they both fire, it kills all the minions. Add another attack boost like Boldtusk or C Rigard and it can knock down more than 5 minions.

2 Likes

She needs extra support to kill anything outside telly’s minions, absolutely cannot fight minions alone if you want to make use of her main mechanic. You’ll need to build an entire team around her, defence down, attack up, etc.

1 Like

Does anyone know what mana %:s boost the mana gain per turn of the mana elemental link? I have a level 23 mana troop for her, but im debating if i should take the 2% mana emblem or not. My second mana troop is only at lvl 5 so i would have to use the level 23 on her even though if i took the mana emblem route. But i know that the heros mana % boosts the mana gained from the link, I’ve tested it on my alt account with a group of Yang Mai, cHawkmoon and Wilbur. None had mana troops, nor mana emblems, only difference being with Wilbur and cHawkmoon was the 5% mana boost from costume, she always gets her mana 1 tile/turn before Wilbur. But how about 2%, would that be enough to make any difference in mana gain with the link?

Gormek costume is also a good option.

My first HOTM since NOOR jeez…first half of 2020 it seemed to be raining HOTM’s, and I thought the well was dry.
As a side note, I could’ve sworn costume chamber didn’t have HOTM.

6 Likes

Fully emblemed costume Kiril works perfectly with Skadi against Freya and Bera. I also take Skadi against all the Christmas hero’s, Frosth and Telluria without c kiril as she can wipe them out by herself. For Krampus need a de buffer obviously to take out the taunt or a hero like Onyx to stop the taunt before it happens.